Labour party discrimination against white boys.

Labour party discrimination against white boys.

GAZZER
Those slags in the labour party..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=RrsOaGBbXl4#t=110s

Re: Labour party discrimination against white boys.

Ho-Hum
Gaz there's rotten eggs in all parties, including the one I support UKIP.  I think it's wrong to generalize.  As far as I'm concerned, the hardest workers and those who achieve the highest marks should get the best university places, simply because it's been earnt.

Re: Labour party discrimination against white boys.

Percy.
Its easy to get high Marks its harder to be original and show great future promise.Its a balancing act and its not possible to know the whole truth unless you were there.

Re: Labour party discrimination against white boys.

Ho-Hum
You must think you're the standard by which all things are set perixion.  C'mon, face it...you're not!

Re: Labour party discrimination against white boys.

I don't mind a few rotten eggs but for the nazi Labour party to turn against it own tribe-and help foreigner people invade our lands and abuse our children and especially the working class people who support them is just plain criminal.

I luv Harriet Harmans buz words "positive discrimination" how come its not practiced within the armed forces-how come most of the kids who get injured or die are white.

Frigging traitors.

Re: Labour party discrimination against white boys.

A 16 year old school girl has been stabbed to death on the number 9 bus in Edgbaston. Any bets what ethnic race the attacker may be.

Re: Labour party discrimination against white boys.

GAZZER
Re; Christine Edkins.

OFFICERS have released a picture of the prime suspect in the fatal stabbing of a 16-year-old schoolgirl on a bus.

The man, described as a black male in his early 20s who was wearing a distinctive "tiger" jacket, is believed to have been on buses in and around the Birmingham area around the time Christina Edkins was fatally stabbed on a double-decker in Hagley Road in the city.

Cultural enriches-paedophiles and murderess killing your children and you left wing traitors stay quiet-is it a guilt thing-do you feel sickened by what you have let into this country. I feel sorry for you, only insomuch that if you are without a conscience then as I have always thought-YOU ARE WITHOUT HUMANITY.