Labour and Conservative Thurrock alience.

Labour and Conservative Thurrock alience.

GAZZER
Labour and the Conservatives are considering joining forces in Thurrock in a bid to quash the UKIP surge. Was there ever a doubt they are one and the same party.

Tories and Labour Consider 'LabCon' Coalition to Keep UKIP Out
www.breitbart.com

Re: Labour and Conservative Thurrock alience.

Barbara Matthews
Not in Havering, you've got to give it to the Tories who talk about the joint Labour/RA administration (which never ever happened) but blissfully forget to reveal details of their deal with Labour that allowed a Tory Administration supported by Labour just a few years ago.  Let's face it, everyone knows both those parties want a two party state and a two party local government system.  Unfortunately for them, that's not going to happen.

Re: Labour and Conservative Thurrock alience.

Hi Barb,

Yes without doubt the LibLabCon alliance is but one political entity. UKIP have destroyed the Lib's and is busy stamping on the other foul heads of the gorgon.

No deals with the above....

Re: Labour and Conservative Thurrock alience.

Percy.
Wont do them much good in Havering only one labour man standing.

Liebour have been Obliterated lol.

Re: Labour and Conservative Thurrock alience.

Percy.
Yes its good but in Barking they still dominate its odd that just a mile can make so much difference.

Re: Labour and Conservative Thurrock alience.

GAZZER
Different electorate-foreign.

Re: Labour and Conservative Thurrock alience.

Winchy
The B&D borough has always been solidly Labour Gazzer, even when it was ultra-white.  I happened to overhear an ESOL (English to Speakers of Other Languages) class last week when they were having a discussion about the elections - the first one to speak ( black African male)  said he voted Tory and  many agreed with him that immigration needed to be curbed.  Politics ain't as simple as many think.

Re: Labour and Conservative Thurrock alience.

GAZZER
Is that's so Mr Winch-well I have many many friends in Barking and Dagenham and about 15 family, I don't think one of them voted LABOUR how do I know..I asked.

Anywhere there is a huge foreign community they naturally vote LABOUR because labour is the foreigners friend FACT.

Incidentally  BD had a lot of BNP councillors that is until the indigenous population was finally overwhelmed---simple politics eh.

Havering kicked the traitorous Labour party out because the mainly white indigenous residents new that if the voted for those scum they would be relegated to a second class citizens and ther communities changed beyond recognition like they have been in Tower Hamlets and most of east London.

Vote Labour and vote for mass immigration-multi-cult hell- and war. Simple politics based on past performance.

Mass immigration was used by Labour to keep power, no respect for the indigenous working class of this country, just contempt.

Re: Labour and Conservative Thurrock alience.

GAZZER
Plymouth Labour group lead cut to just one as councillor quits....

Cllr Casey told The Herald that she was fed up with being criticised within the Labour group.

“Enough is enough,” she said. “I have been feeling uncomfortable for a few months.

“I thought that being a councillor was about being elected for the people, but sometimes party politics gets in the way.

 “Sometimes I feel I can’t represent the people.