LAST DAY HURRY

bellend
3.0-litre naturally aspirated engine on a V10 layout producing between 980 and 1,000 hp featuring 7-speed seamless semi-automatic paddle shift sport gearbox, longitudinally mounted with hydraulic system for power shift and clutch operation multi-plate carbon clutch sitting snugly in a carbon-fibre and honeycomb composite structure body, yes hurry hurry hurry last day to buy this powerful vacuum cleaner.

 Vacuum cleaner sales rush expected as EU bans most powerful models
Consumers are expected to snap up the last of the most powerful vacuum cleaners on the market as a new law banning those rated above 900 watts comes into effect.

Re: LAST DAY HURRY

Percy
Worry not you can get big American machines at reasonable rates delivered on ebay
Revolutions are always verbose.