Keeping schtum

Re: Keeping schtum

Lorraine Moss
Hi Ho Hum. It's nice to see you posting again.

Re: Keeping schtum

Yeah nice to see you back HH.
Can we revive the come on you irons thread net season?
The great Lillywhites missed it by a few points so all I can say is!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Keeping schtum

Oi Ho-Hummer why you not come and have a beer with the witches of Havering and I

Re: Keeping schtum

dalek1
I didn't know you drank with Phillipa Crowder Linda Van Den Hende Cheryl Coppell etc!

Re: Keeping schtum

Lorraine Moss
Hi D1, I think Gazzer was referring to Jan and I.

Re: Keeping schtum

dalek1
Angels would be a better description for you and Jan.