Julia Dockerill

Re: Julia Dockerill

dalek1
Your MP is now Julia Lopes having married her Brit/Australian/El Salvador partner.
No problems with immigration I bet!

Re: Julia Dockerill

Oh yes, Spic, Crim and now Limey.  He should have no trouble staying here, we let anybody in.... Well almost anybody....

Not like the English guy who married a Chinese woman expecting their child and were ordered to live in China.

Perhaps The Doc will be heading South before her MP term is up...by order, eh?

Re: Julia Dockerill

Percy
My nephew can not bring his American wife to live in this country and work. The whole system is screwy.

Re: Julia Dockerill

Ho-Hum
Screwy is a euphemism Percy, it's well and truly f-cked up.