Julia Dockerill

Ho-Hum
Julia Dockerill

MP, Hornchurch and Upminster.

Has she made a public appearance yet?

After the invisible Watkinson, the new gal on the block must surely be a step up...or not!

Re: Julia Dockerill

Ho-Hum
She's getting married this month (September) to her partner of five years. He is British Australian and was born in El Salvador.

Re: Julia Dockerill

Under the wing of the Invisible Lady cannot be a plus for the Hornchurch & Upminster public....Will she ever roll down Upminster hill and be seen in Hornchurch that is the question?

Re: Julia Dockerill

confused of hornchurch

Not until the honeymoon is over.

Re: Julia Dockerill

Percy
Too busy in Tower Hamlets probably.

Re: Julia Dockerill

Percy
She willbe in Westminster voting for our Brexit today.Keep an eye out for her.

Re: Julia Dockerill

Well lets get a new thread going.
We had Where's the dame so why not Where's the doc?
Judging by her attendance record in Tower Hamlets 30% no shows at council meetings I wouldn't hold out much hope of too many sightings.

Re: Julia Dockerill

One confirmed appearance so far

The End of Project Open Day performance by children at the Add+Up Drop-in Centre
Young children with ADHD showcased their talent and creativity during a special show for their parents in Hornchurch last week.

The charity Add+up, based in Billet Lane, held a five week programme during the summer holidays for children suffering from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), concluding in a spectacular performance by all its participants.

Add+up welcomes over 140 families each year, allowing the children to identify ‘The Monster Inside’, teaching them about ADHD.

One of the founders, Sheila Keeling, told the Recorder: “Perseverance, it gives the children time, or they feel rejected and we don’t do that.

“The programme keeps young people engaged with us, even when they feel vulnerable. Teaching them skills and giving them a voice, along with a lot of responsibility.”

The children were also given special awards, as well as participation awards, which were presented by Colonel Mark Bryant, patron of Add+up, and MP Julia Dockerill.

Re: Julia Dockerill

So, the question is Mr D1....What's up Doc?

Re: Julia Dockerill

dalek1
She has a column in the RR this week.
Perhaps that's the sum total of her appearances in the borough for a while if only in print.
I cant believe she hasn't visited Ho Hum yet for afternoon tea and cucumber sandwiches.
Not what I'd call a great rep of the good folk of Hornchurch and Upminster.

Re: Julia Dockerill

Ho-Hum
I don't do cucumber sarnies...just the cucumber.

Re: Julia Dockerill

Percy
I suspect she is getting ready for conference.

Re: Julia Dockerill

bellend
we've written one letter to her since her election and received one positive reply, so in our opinion she is already one up on the dame. so still under observation.

Re: Julia Dockerill

Ho-Hum
Snail mail letter or email 'DOC'?  The Docs still in the dock then, eh?

Re: Julia Dockerill

bellend
an actual typed letter in response to a question, and then followed up with action. together ho-hum we can change the world.

Re: Julia Dockerill

I emailed her about the Police meeting that was held in Harold Hill and she got back to me with a detailed and helpful response.

Re: Julia Dockerill

bellend
that's good Lorraine, speak as we find.

Re: Julia Dockerill

Ho-Hum
Mind you when she was canvasing outside Sainsbury's Hornchurch High Street with her crew at the General Election, I did voice the point that I hoped she'd be more available than the Invisible Lady.

She must have taken my comment on board, so far so good then.

Re: Julia Dockerill

Bit too much info there HH.
Still at least she's responding to e-mails  and letters unlike her illustrious predecessor.
Maybe she's like a female version of James Brokenshaw?
Time will tell
It always does.

Re: Julia Dockerill

MR H