‘Jihadi John’

Ho-Hum
An American drone strike has targeted the British Islamic State executioner ‘Jihadi John’ and officials believe "with a high degree of certainty" he is dead.

The masked ISIS terrorist, who has beheaded several western hostages in Syria, was the target of an operation around Raqqa.

Re: ‘Jihadi John’

Norman
Banned User

the fucker got away with it if he had a quick end-----id prefer to see him castrated then burned alive----even thats too quick!!!!

Re: ‘Jihadi John’

Ho-Hum
Dead Right Norm, I'd like to have seen his arms and legs pulled off, like a fly having its wings torn off and have the piece of human garbage squirm around on his belly.

Still, if he's gone, good riddance and I hope it gives a measure of closure to the families of those whose live he took without mercy.

Re: ‘Jihadi John’

Ho-Hum
Apparently he was  "eviscerated" in a "clean hit," like a disembowelled  chicken.

That's made me feel a lot better.

Re: ‘Jihadi John’

Romfordian
The Drone operators should all be women because if they are killed by women they don't go to paradise
Not a party activist but WAS a Labour supporter

Re: ‘Jihadi John’

confused of hornchurch

There's a 50/50 chance it could have been a woman, with such remote warfare techniques, you never see the face of the executioner.

Re: ‘Jihadi John’

bellend
what about his human rights?

Re: ‘Jihadi John’

confused of hornchurch

It would appear he has just lost them.

Re: ‘Jihadi John’

UK-based monitoring group the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said three other foreign IS fighters may have been killed with Emwazi.

The group's director Rami Abdulrahman said: "A car carrying four foreign Islamic State leaders, including one British Jihadi was hit by US airstrikes right after the governorate building in Raqqa city."

"All the sources there are saying that the body of an important British Jihadi is lying in the hospital of Raqqa. All the sources are saying it is of Jihadi John but I cannot confirm it personally."

Re: ‘Jihadi John’

well that's awful, what about the pain and suffering of the poor pakistani barristers?

Re: ‘Jihadi John’

Planning of havering
Jihadi John left hugely disappointed by quality of virgins

ISIS Jihadi John killed
Recently deceased former ISIS member Jihadi John is said to be furious about the quality of virgins he has been given in the afterlife, insisting his new home is also little on the hot side.

Upon arrival at what he thought was Paradise, Jihadi John was shown to a small shed on the shores of a lake of fire which will be his home for eternity.

He told our medium, “Every time I complained that this isn’t what Paradise is meant to be like, the tour guide would laugh and say ‘yes, this is “paradise”‘ – always using those annoying air quote things.”

“I demanded my virgins, like any good martyr, but what they brought me is entirely unacceptable.”

“The line-up looks like the queue outside a Chicago Rock Cafe in Basingstoke – there is a very good reason these women are still virgins.”

“And some of them definitely look like they’ve been around the block a few times. One of them is passing around photos of her kids.”

One of Jihadi John’s new hosts told us, “Look, actual genuine virgins are almost impossible to come by these days, so if they’ve got less than ten partners they count, alright?”

A spokesperson for the virgin community said that it was not only Jihadi John who felt cheated by the arrangements.

One told us, “We’re not overly happy about it either, truth by told.”

“When we signed up for this gig we were told it was eternity with a great warrior, who was a hero to his people – not one of the world’s most wanted terrorists.”

“My mum always said I should read the fine print, and she was obviously right.”

45 year-old virgin and computer game enthusiast Kevin Simms told us, “I wasn’t really paying attention when they offered the gig, I was too busy pretending to take on ISIS in Call of Duty on my Xbox.  Oh the irony.”

“On the bright-side, he seems to be suffering a bit of ‘stage-fright’ downstairs, so this might not be so bad after all.”

Re: ‘Jihadi John’

Percy
Some one on the radio said it would have been better to have captured him alive and had him boiled in pigs fat.I feel that a bit harsh however.

Re: ‘Jihadi John’

Ho-Hum
Bit weird those yanks though, they can manage to target a single man but still accidentally blow up the obligatory hospital. Humph!

Re: ‘Jihadi John’

Norman

harsh on the fucking pigs----as i said he should have had his balls torn off for starters, anyway enough of that wanker im out on the turps in 10 minutes!!!!

Re: ‘Jihadi John’

Ho-Hum
If you see me prostrate on the pavement Norm, please step over me gently and without kicking me can over.  Thanks mate.

Re: ‘Jihadi John’

Terry Matthews

Re: ‘Jihadi John’

Phil Wailing
I on the other hand believe in the rule of law and the judicial system for maintaining law and order.

That's what makes me better than them.

I would rather not degenerate to their level thank you.