Jerusalem

Re: Jerusalem

fred
Common sense says so,but the medievals need to be offended on a regular basis otherwise they have no reason to keep killing those that don’t cow-tow to their demands,balls in their court it seems to me.

Re: Jerusalem

Re: Jerusalem

bellend
yes everywhere especially westminster

Re: Jerusalem

I love people who can tell the difference between an ablative absolute and a deponent verb. Now that's real bovis stercus stuff!

Re: Jerusalem

fred
And I thought you were the usual Manc airhead,impressive I take it all back.
12