Jerusalem

Re: Jerusalem

fred
Yes the dopey left need to get their head around that fella don’t pussy foot around Muslims nor do some of his counterparts in Eastern Europe,they don’t have no go zones in their countries unlike us.Unfortunately we are over burdened with Chamberlains when what we need is a few Churchill’s.
On the bright side there was one bloke talking a bit of common yesterday when he said that anybody who left here to fight for the medievals should be killed before they can get back here and wreak havoc,hopefully a few more of our politicians will be brave enough to poke their heads above the parapet and address the Islamic takeover of many parts of the country and all the associated problems that it entails.

Re: Jerusalem

it was stolen, in the way London is in the process of being stolen, it's a guess the exact area of Israel

Re: Jerusalem

Re: Jerusalem

I'm sure Donald will be really upset that Mother Theresa doesn't approve. Shame she can't spend her time sorting out the wankers in her own party instead of posturing to try to win a few Muslim votes.

Re: Jerusalem

Trumps just doing his usual trying to shit stir against people he doesn't like.
He better get his own house in order before trying to do the same to everyone elses.

Re: Jerusalem

The guys a raving nutter and unless they knock him off he'll start another war in the next year.
Old Kim Jong nutter in North Korea has the march on him.
He's playing a game Trump cant win.
Look at Vietnam in the 60's/70's when the USA lost a war for the first time.
If old thatch head carries on with his antics he'll end up the same way as JFK who never got the US in any kind of war!

Re: Jerusalem

bellend
jfk had his own secrets

Re: Jerusalem

Donald Trump was visiting the Royal Mint with Theresa May. He was shown the pound making machine, the 50p maker and all the other coin making machines. Theresa looked at him and said "what's wrong Donnie? you look confused" he scratches his head and said "yeah. Something doesnt make sense here."

Re: Jerusalem

My recollection is that JFK accelerated the process of US troop involvement in Vietnam while hiding the fact from public scrutiny. The BBC4 TV channel broadcast an excellent series recently which I hope they'll repeat. Some of it was very uncomfortable (sometimes harrowing) viewing, particularly the accounts from those who'd seen active service in the war - both Vietnamese and Americans.

Re: Jerusalem

All the bloke wants to do is put his embassy in a capital city,thought that was standard diplomatic practice.

Re: Jerusalem

Re: Jerusalem

bellend
I would have said Tel Aviv

Re: Jerusalem

Re: Jerusalem

bellend
no connie phil and well all of them really said tel aviv

Re: Jerusalem

Re: Jerusalem

bellend
I think you will find de facto in cuba

Re: Jerusalem

Re: Jerusalem

"De facto" used to be misused by Sgt Chisholm in "Minder". He was also fond of "ipso facto". I think he was trying to impress.

Re: Jerusalem

ok then Bovis stercus is in cuba