It wasn't the cough

It wasn't the cough that carried her off....but the coffin they'll carry her off in (figuratively of course). How long will TM the PM last at no.10?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/politics

Re: It wasn't the cough

Re: It wasn't the cough

Phil Wailing
The thing that amazes me is she is still there, she should have gone on the 9th June.

I used to think the worst Tory Prime Minister was John Major but this woman leaves him in her wake.

Re: It wasn't the cough

confused of hornchurch

All is not lost, if she continues to produce comedy sketches of that quality, there will always be a place for her as a cabinet member in Havering Council.

Re: It wasn't the cough

Percy
I said when she was selected she was as grey as John Major and she entered in that trouser suit with that grey jumper. Now she has this affliction.

Re: It wasn't the cough

Hmmmmm-about quarter past or ten too is would guess Mr Towner.