It wasn't the cough

It wasn't the cough that carried her off....but the coffin they'll carry her off in (figuratively of course). How long will TM the PM last at no.10?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/politics

Re: It wasn't the cough

Ho-Hum
The count down from 10 is about 8...she will go sooner rather than later....Will she be pushed, will it be ill health or will she simply walk for the sake of the party?   Whatever, the clock is ticking.

The election bungle was a big ugly nail in her coffin.

Re: It wasn't the cough

Phil Wailing
The thing that amazes me is she is still there, she should have gone on the 9th June.

I used to think the worst Tory Prime Minister was John Major but this woman leaves him in her wake.

Re: It wasn't the cough

confused of hornchurch

All is not lost, if she continues to produce comedy sketches of that quality, there will always be a place for her as a cabinet member in Havering Council.

Re: It wasn't the cough

Percy
I said when she was selected she was as grey as John Major and she entered in that trouser suit with that grey jumper. Now she has this affliction.

Re: It wasn't the cough

Hmmmmm-about quarter past or ten too is would guess Mr Towner.