Is it worth voting anymore.

GAZZER

This is not a party political broadcast because I belong to none. Indeed I am still pondering whether or not I will ever vote for anything again. However let me see.... millionaire Labour politicians or millionaire Conservative politicians? I have nothing in common with self serving, money grubbing stinkers that inhabit Westminster.

UKIP seem to be a breath of fresh air- bit like Nye Bevin's Labour party must have been after the Great War- haven't made up my mind yet, but I must say I am edging towards supporting Nigel Farage and UKIP

What say you Angry Of Havering residents-who will you be voting for

Re: Is it worth voting anymore.

AngelDelight
Another important point are the people who don't vote. A lot of people my age and younger don't bother for a couple of reasons. One is that they don't trust the people who are running, two is that they can't be bothered, three because they don't understand any of it.

Shocking that so many people don't even watch the news or read a paper either online or in hard copy form.

Re: Is it worth voting anymore.

Independent man
Gazza ukip are a one issue party if you are a right wing bigot (which im sure your not ) they might be worth voting for.
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave

Re: Is it worth voting anymore.

Bouncer
neither of the big 4 do it for me....

No parties seem to be radical enough to change the country

Re: Is it worth voting anymore.

You suggest UKIP is a one issue party-which ofcourse is quite untrue (please see their manifesto) you also suggest that being "right wing" is somehow associated with being a bigot when bigots are found in all political parties indeed Labours immigration policy is surely the most Bigoted policy this country has ever had forced upon its citizens and has blighted the lives of millions.

The term of right wing or left wing is in my view an unreasonable and outdated assumption-politicians call Hitler a far right fanatic when in reality (using such terminology)he was a far left murderer and allied himself with the evil Russian "left wing communist" dictator called Joseph Starling-who in turn murderd millions of people.

Finally if a political party advocates leaving the corrupt EU-stopping mass immigration-ensuring British jobs for British workers-forcing foreigners to pay for there medical care etc. etc etc blah blah blah.
then Mr Independent man I am a right wing bigot and soooo proud of it. Incidentally you haven't said who you would vote for and why!!!!

Re: Is it worth voting anymore.

Percy.
The death of one person is a tragedy the death of millions just a statistic.
UKIP rich boys out to feather their own nests.
The only answer is to clear out the illusion of democracy and replace it with a dictatorship.The poor and uneducated dont deserve the vote they have no idea what to do with it.

Or vote BNP eh percy

Re: Is it worth voting anymore.

Percy.
Not really BNP are another one trick pony party.We need a more diverse and structured party I doubt that such a thing exists in Britain with its divide and rule party politics backed up by the press and its misinformation.
Any party setting up against the big three will be marginalised demonised and ignored by the media.
The BNP and its off shoots have had that treatment remember a whole class of people depend on keeping the status quo.The political class find their education employment and protection from the system as it is.
You have to think that we do not actually have a democracy we live under the yoke of a Monarchy with its thousand years of subjugating the poor and un landed.
Its only 80 years since universal franchise and there is little information regarding the truth about any situation.Look at the EU how much does the man in the street know really very little.

Re: Is it worth voting anymore.

bellend
i'm a floating voter, my X is currently hoovering over ukip, please enlighten me

Re: Is it worth voting anymore.

I have no doubt that we do not live in a democracy -there really is no such beast. The best one can hope for is forging an alliance with like minded animals and destroying the opposition.

We are being managed by our handles-(the politicians) the Monarchy is also being managed. There is no truth only slavery. However because our minds are so fragile if we did not have purpose or believe there is a better life looming on the horizon then society would judder to a halt and the mass extinction of the human race begins.

If you don't believe in the system Percy- the system will spit you out and squash you underneath its diabolical foot. You must pretend to believe, and participate in the lie to survive, interact with the illusion or you will go mad.

I on the other hand preferred to go mad-knowing the truth.

Re: Is it worth voting anymore.

Independent man
At this moment I dont know who I would vote for,the choice is limited 1.Conservative no- Double Dip Dave and his posh mate Osborn have been a disaster, the country is in a bigger state now than it was three years ago and the posh boys wont be happy until the NHS is sold off to their rich mates.
2,Lib Dems no-Cleg lost all credibility when he sold out for the power,and let the youngsters down big time over education.
3,Labour no-I cant trust Labour after ten years of new Labour and Tony Blair he took us in to more wars than thatcher he was a lap dog for George W and he started the fall of the NHS with back door privatisation.
UKIP-right wing one trick ponies.
In answer to your question Gazzar at the moment I dont know who I will vote for in the next election.
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave

Re: Is it worth voting anymore.

GAZZER
Independent man-Perhaps you analysis of the political situation is the right one that applies to your ideology-in reality we have little or no choice the cards have been stacked-we are being guided and manipulated through experimental corridor's like rats in a laboratory.

The outcome will be what they want it to be-there is no free will, from the day we are born "Iacta alea est" -the die is cast the future set-we can travel different paths but the outcome will always be the same.

That's why I sniff glue-its cheaper than coke but not as good

Re: Is it worth voting anymore.

Yes Indy man, I think that just about sums it up, there's nobody worth voting for that would have my interests at heart.

I guess that's the way the system wants it, they accuse the public of apathy but the top boys wouldn't have it any other way.

Re: Is it worth voting anymore.

I'll always lend you a few quid to get you off the solvents Gazzer.

They may give you a high, but they can also give you sores around your nose and mouth.

Re: Is it worth voting anymore.

Romfordian
I am leaning toward UKIP Just to give the others a kick in backside
Not a party activist but WAS a Labour supporter

Re: Is it worth voting anymore.

I am always open to offers Confused ole chap-I can email you details of my bank account for your charitable donation, how much do you intend to lend the mythical GAZZER.

also Matron needs s few quid for counselling-helping her get out of serial killer mode.

Anyone else who wishes to donate please feel free.

Re: Is it worth voting anymore.

Before the General election we have a council election there will not be much choice the usual suspects.Its likely less than 30% will bother to vote and the councillors will get in with less than 500 votes.What say you?

Yes most clrs MP'S WIN on apathy but that is what they want look at the turn out for polce commisionares and the government refused to believe no body wanted it  and scrap it Ithink it should be law that you had to vote with a box saying none of the above and if that was majority no representation in that area

Only enough for a couple of grams of coke, contrary to popular rumour, I'm not made of money.

Re: Is it worth voting anymore.

Independent man
Pericles you are spot on as far as im concerned the council elections are far more important we must get rid of
Michael White and the seven dwarfs, and if we vote Independent parties or labour it can be done.

Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave
123