Is MP Andrew Rossindell Now Posting On Streetlife ?

Is MP Andrew Rossindell Now Posting On Streetlife ?

Lorraine Moss
The posts do not sound like him, but you never know https://www.streetlife.com/p/ZukG4/

Re: Is MP Andrew Rossindell Now Posting On Streetlife ?

bellend
no Lorraine, far too sensible

Re: Is MP Andrew Rossindell Now Posting On Streetlife ?

Royston Eldridge

Re: Is MP Andrew Rossindell Now Posting On Streetlife ?

starry eyes
never know the snidey slug though I doubt it, he is probably away again on his jaunts getting tangoed.

Re: Is MP Andrew Rossindell Now Posting On Streetlife ?

bellend
tangoed that's a new word for it.

Re: Is MP Andrew Rossindell Now Posting On Streetlife ?

Planning of havering
Rogerd over and out

Re: Is MP Andrew Rossindell Now Posting On Streetlife ?

Terry Matthews

Re: Is MP Andrew Rossindell Now Posting On Streetlife ?

Romfordian
I agree Terry i am not a Tory voter but at least James Brockenshir appeared to be an honest man unlike the incumbent
Not a party activist but WAS a Labour supporter

Re: Is MP Andrew Rossindell Now Posting On Streetlife ?

bellend
James on a bad day did twice the work as the other two are capable of on their best day