Is It True??

GAZZER
That men have set foot on the most sacred MOON.

Re: Is It True??

Percy
No its just an old black and white movie filmed in a quarry.

Re: Is It True??

have moonmen set tentacles on the earth?

Re: Is It True??

Ho-Hum
In 1958 Jet, Doc, Mich and Lemmy set foot on the moon.  BBC Radio does not lie.  (Journey Into Space).

Re: Is It True??

bellend
that the ragged innocent immigrants of the earth are imposed on the poor of richer countries by rich unaffected business men that hide behind the term racism? I think we know the answer.

Re: Is It True??

I'd like a couple of pints of what you've been drinking.

Re: Is It True??

bellend
if you buy them yourself you're welcome.