Immigration is good for Britain.

Redbridge Council still working to halt child deaths....

CLICK HERE

Re: Immigration is good for Britain.

Percy
The dead are perhaps the lucky ones.The grossly deformed or mentally disabled are a much bigger number with massive financial consequences.

Re: Immigration is good for Britain.

Immigration is good for Britain??? Geeeeez what type of immigration are we talking about colonel eh? Selective or mass, I have only been privy to mass over the last decade or more not good fella not good at all.

Re: Immigration is good for Britain.

If we went to an Australian type points scoring system where only those with much needed skills were allowed to enter it would be fine or better still invest more in training and apprenticeships for our own people.

Re: Immigration is good for Britain.

Percy
We just need a guest worker programme if we need 500 doctors we import them but not their sick children or stay at home wives or disabled cousins just them until we can fill the jobs with our own or a robot doctor.

Re: Immigration is good for Britain.

Huge scale of terror threat revealed: UK home to 23,000 jihadists

Intelligence officers have identified 23,000 jihadist extremists living in Britain as potential terrorist attackers, it emerged yesterday.

The scale of the challenge facing the police and security services was disclosed by Whitehall sources after criticism that multiple opportunities to stop the Manchester bomber had been missed.

About 3,000 people from the total group are judged to pose a threat and are under investigation or active monitoring in 500 operations being run by police and intelligence services. The 20,000 others have featured in previous inquiries and are categorised as posing a “residual risk”.

Theresa May was the home secretary responsible........

The Times

Re: Immigration is good for Britain.

Percy
Whilst i hold no love for the BNP or the EDL  it looks like some of their information was right.

Re: Immigration is good for Britain.

meg.taylor

It is about making informed choices, I think. It's so sad for the children, because they have done nothing wrong.

Re: Immigration is good for Britain.

Percy
Its when they calculate the cost I disagree.We are told that immigration adds to our gross domestic product and leaves us slightly better off due to taxes.However the cost of extra infrastructure is never included the extra schools the extra roads the wear and tear on our rail etc.The c0st of their sicknesses and that of their relatives the list goes on.Then noone asked us if we really wanted a country of 85 million where 5 million are of an entirely different culture and can never fit in.

Re: Immigration is good for Britain.

When in Rome.
Do as the Romans do!

Re: Immigration is good for Britain.

bellend
possibly good for business not so good for the state or for the indigenous folk.

Who judges the "quality" as you put it? The SS used to do that in the camps - those fit for work and so on. Who are your arbiters of "quality", whatever that means?

Re: Immigration is good for Britain.

Re: Immigration is good for Britain.

I'll put my name down to judge.

Re: Immigration is good for Britain.

I like immigrants, but I couldn't eat a whole one.