If universities become pig troughs we will ALL become Godless !

If universities become pig troughs we will ALL become Godless !

Council Witness

Re: If universities become pig troughs we will ALL become Godless !

dalek1
Good lord a Tory MP with principles.
Now there's a first.

Re: If universities become pig troughs we will ALL become Godless !

There may be more to this than meets the eye....e.g. the MP has a grudge with the university and resigns, citing the greed of his former colleagues as the reason. This gets him a few brownie points and drops the vice chancellor in the shit at the same time. Very smart. PS - does she look a stupid prat with that thing on her head, or what?

Re: If universities become pig troughs we will ALL become Godless !

Percy
Should schools or universities teach superstition.If so should they teach flat earth science as well.

Re: If universities become pig troughs we will ALL become Godless !

Good point Michael.
Did this bloke have a personal gripe or did he have genuine concern?
I guess the answer is we'll never know!
I must remember in future to think laterally and not make judgements on what I see in front of my own eyes.
By the way that woman looked very silly in those robes.

Re: If universities become pig troughs we will ALL become Godless !

Sorry, for some reason I'm somewhat cynical about the pronouncements of politicians! Most (not all) are not people of integrity in my opinion. A view commonly held by the public these days. Politicians seem unable to understand that this view is regularly reinforced by their behaviours.

Re: If universities become pig troughs we will ALL become Godless !

fred
Very well put.