If universities become pig troughs we will ALL become Godless !

If universities become pig troughs we will ALL become Godless !

Council Witness
Well done to Tory Andrew Murrison MP for bringing our attention to corruption amongst his professional colleagues.  If our universities become corrupt we will all be godless in the face of islamic resurgence.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-40903122

http://haveringwitness.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/if-universities-descend-to-pig-troughs.html

Re: If universities become pig troughs we will ALL become Godless !

dalek1
Good lord a Tory MP with principles.
Now there's a first.

Re: If universities become pig troughs we will ALL become Godless !

Michael Towner
There may be more to this than meets the eye....e.g. the MP has a grudge with the university and resigns, citing the greed of his former colleagues as the reason. This gets him a few brownie points and drops the vice chancellor in the shit at the same time. Very smart. PS - does she look a stupid prat with that thing on her head, or what?

Re: If universities become pig troughs we will ALL become Godless !

Percy
Should schools or universities teach superstition.If so should they teach flat earth science as well.

Re: If universities become pig troughs we will ALL become Godless !

Good point Michael.
Did this bloke have a personal gripe or did he have genuine concern?
I guess the answer is we'll never know!
I must remember in future to think laterally and not make judgements on what I see in front of my own eyes.
By the way that woman looked very silly in those robes.

Re: If universities become pig troughs we will ALL become Godless !

Michael Towner
Sorry, for some reason I'm somewhat cynical about the pronouncements of politicians! Most (not all) are not people of integrity in my opinion. A view commonly held by the public these days. Politicians seem unable to understand that this view is regularly reinforced by their behaviours.

Re: If universities become pig troughs we will ALL become Godless !

fred
Very well put.