If Prisons are so unsafe for young offenders and staff why was Havering College used ?

If Prisons are so unsafe for young offenders and staff why was Havering College used ?

Council Witness
HM Inspector of Prisons Peter Clarke has released his annual report which again highlights his deep concerns over the safety of the prison system - in his latest report he emphasizes the safety of youth custody saying that "tragedy is inevitable".

If prisons aren't safe for young offenders and staff then why was Havering College considered a safe place when youth offenders were enrolled as students there amidst allegations of a "political fix" to close the college by a orchestrated crime and scandal ?

Please read  http://haveringwitness.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/prison-chief-says-youth-custody-is-so.html

Re: If Prisons are so unsafe for young offenders and staff why was Havering College used ?

Percy
this has been raised again and again but there is no proof no mention of an investigation its a long running non story.

Re: If Prisons are so unsafe for young offenders and staff why was Havering College used ?

Council Witness
The Havering college scandal has not been "raised and raised again and again" it is an ongoing campaign to investigate the deaths and alleged attempted murders involved in the issue. We are raising the issue as eye-witnesses.

Re: If Prisons are so unsafe for young offenders and staff why was Havering College used ?

Percy
With who and to what result it seems to have stalled for many years.

Re: If Prisons are so unsafe for young offenders and staff why was Havering College used ?

Council Witness
You come across as a childish superficial man automatically unconcerned with genuine issues of injustice - is it because you are not getting enough attention or something else ?

Re: If Prisons are so unsafe for young offenders and staff why was Havering College used ?

Percy
Simply looking for more information and you seem never to have produced anything that has been taken seriously.You have presented the same accusations over many years but to no avail.

Re: If Prisons are so unsafe for young offenders and staff why was Havering College used ?

Seconds out, round 2!

We present the allegations that we think justify an investigation  - that is all - we don't add unjustified things for effect or entertainment.  Access to justice is being denied to many genuine cases all over the country - a very serious and deeply worrying situation.

Well present your evidence so far you have made allegations on this forum over the years but so far no evidence.

Re: If Prisons are so unsafe for young offenders and staff why was Havering College used ?

Council Witness
"Present your evidence"

Well the approriate audience for my evidence is a judge or police officer. On this forum I'm simply making local people in Havering aware of the witnessed events at Havering College.

Your self regard in requesting a "presentation of evidence" is noted - do you have links to councillors or council staff by any chance ?