ISIS.

GAZZER
The jihad warriors of ISIS have taken another Iraqi town-Tal Afar. Meanwhile the Syrian army has been bombarding ISIS bases in coordination with the Iraqi government.

The United States is considering a rapprochement with Iran in order to confront the Sunni threat in Iraq.

And the British government has now outlawed ISIS- because there collective arseholes are pouting in trinity.

Re: ISIS.

lynden
You should be a diplomat Gazzer. Quite honestly I get confused with the various tribal differences however one thing I am sure about is, we engage at our peril. How can we downsize our military while at the same time posturing in potential theatres of war. Support SSAFA and Help For Heroes.

Re: ISIS.

GAZZER
Hmmm diplomat..naw not in the political sense. Our metro politico are in a quandary-to fight these people is possible only with advanced technology-boots on the ground is dangerous and a political nightmare.

Nuke em..yes that's the only way to stop them (remember Japan) but how could they ever condone such a drastic action again.

The metaphor is "Rome is burning" and I am afraid that the LibLabCon and their supporters supplied the matches. Doomsday is here mate.

You maybe witnessing the birth of ww3, remember who started it.

Re: ISIS.

lynden
I don't know how flip or not you were with the last comment but in my humble opinion things are getting very serious. There is a serious Islamic agenda going on, Somalia. Nigeria, Libya, Kenya, Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Turkey and many more in the Far East and strangely it all seems to be coming together at once.
Not a good time to downsize our military if the politicians wish to do their vanity interventions.

Re: ISIS.

Re: ISIS.

Peter
They will be back over here soon going on killing sprees. Thank you Tony B'LIAR.

Re: ISIS.

Re: ISIS.

Re: ISIS.

Romfordian
I don't know why the British Jihadists should call for him to be beheaded After all he has helped with America to arm them we supplied vehicles coms equipment  even wanted to Bomb Syria on there behalf would have thought he is there Hero Along with Hague
Not a party activist but WAS a Labour supporter

Re: ISIS.

The Iraqi government says that its forces have retaken control of the Baiji oil refinery, which had been overrun by the jihadis of ISIS. However workers inside the installation who were contacted by the media say that ISIS gunmen are still there, and that fighting continues.

On the other hand British jihadist are urging others to assist them in the act of martyrdom for causes in Syria and Iraq. Indeed a promotional/recruiting video is now being shown in Britain.

Incredible how far our political establishment have allowed foreign insurgence into this country without regard for the consequences.

Re: ISIS.

I have just heard that Russia is going into "battle ready" mode-is the ISIS war intended to be a diversion and its real objective is to attack Iran, whom America hates but requires it for its strategic value.

Russia will not let Iran be compromised by western funded aggression, and will defend Iran, seeking the aid of China in the process.

Is America and its European allies intent on military aggression against Russia. All we can do is watch whilst this conflict unfolds, and hope that the puppet Obama cuts his marionettes strings and pulls back.

Re: ISIS.

So now we know why Cameron is suddenly worried about the 'religion of peace'

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/483671/UK-jihadist-tweets-Behead-Cameron

Re: ISIS.

Re: ISIS.

Tom Merton
Sky news are asking what we should do with these terrorist muslims when they return to the UK?

Don't let them back in, that's what.

Send them to the last country they resided in.
If it must always be better, it can never be good enough.

Re: ISIS.

Tom Merton
If the war against radical Islamists is still on, these young men who go abroad to fight for radical Islamic factions are traitors.

There are laws to deal with that, aren't there? Also their activities are criminal in more ways than one.

I hate this PC crap.
If it must always be better, it can never be good enough.

Re: ISIS.

bellend
can i have a flake in mine?

Re: ISIS.

Tom Merton
Please sign this anyone who is concerned (sorry I can't paste it as a hyperlink - not sure why).

Remove British Passports for any Citizen joining foreign Jihad - e-petitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/66498

At least it's something, some small gesture to stop the irreversible erosion of our society.

Not many signatures only 3500

Early days.  And if you agree don't let that put you off.