I was just passing!!

GAZZER
Hiya-ye persons of disrepute, infidels of lower bedlam, how the devil are you all. Did ya all know ( saying it in my bestest Americana southern drool ) their are only 5 zombies-7 vampires-2 spring heeled jacks- 1 werewolfy demi God (that'll be me then ) and 13 ghostly ghost.

Left in the big wide world called Europe...

And a real witch called "kitch"  and a Wizard called "Lizard" all this info I bestow on ye Angry person coz I was just passing.

All my luv...GAZZER GAZZER X

Re: I was just passing!!

confused of hornchurch

Hi Gazzer, no, I didn't know that. Thanks for sharing that with us.

Re: I was just passing!!

I was just passing!!

Oh, that's why it's been so breezy.

Re: I was just passing!!

Rastaozzie
Keep taking the tablets Gazz.

Re: I was just passing!!

You don't sound like Paul Gascoigne.......

Re: I was just passing!!

bellend
oi gaz if you want leaflets about the treatment of hemorrhoids ..I've got piles.

Re: I was just passing!!

He has been known to be incoherent at times.

Re: I was just passing!!

oi gaz did you hear about that dyslexic man walking into a bra? connie said it was a sign of a misspelt youth. he later shot to fame as a human cannonball although the wages were bad he claimed the mileage and no one else matched his calibre. he went on to marry gemma pell they met in a french jail she was only in there coz she refused to give her name. they went on to have three kids the eldest said 'where does poo come from?' his dad explains, 'well son, food passes down the oesophagus by peristalis. it enters into the stomach where digestive enzymes induce a probiotic reaction in the alimentary canal. this extracts the protein before waste product enters the colon. water is absorbed, whereupon it then emerges as poo'. oh' says his son. 'so where does tigger come from then?'

Re: I was just passing!!

Percy
How many Succubus left then.
Revolutions are always verbose.