I aint afraid of no Ghost.

GAZZER
Castle GAZZCULAR is full of weird and wonderful stuff-and I must admit to having many a weird experience-mainly at "grab a Granny" disco night-not really only jesting lol.

Who has seen a real dead bonafide Ghosty-tell uncle GAZZER your story and if its good enough for my book I might award you a £8 Luuuuv token.

Re: I aint afraid of no Ghost.

Re: I aint afraid of no Ghost.

Percy.
The house near the Eastbury I was bought up in until 8 years old had been previously let to a man who hanged himself on the stairs.We often felt his despair and the stairs would never be warm.
I saw shadows and heard the creaking many times.

Re: I aint afraid of no Ghost.

GAZZER
I think a lot of people in this country are "ghostaphobic" some of my best friend are ghost they should have rights and be treated equally.

The ghost buster team and propaganda film was nothing more than a bigoted group of morons attempt at genocide-hopefully future EU laws will make sure that this type of left wing victimisation will be stamped out.

Re: I aint afraid of no Ghost.

The Ear