How are Labour doing in Havering?

Bob

How are Labour doing in Havering?

Bob
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jan/13/revealed-how-jeremy-corbyn-has-reshaped-the-labour-party?CMP=share_btn_fb
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

Re: How are Labour doing in Havering?

Royston Eldridge

Re: How are Labour doing in Havering?

starry eyes
About time she was put out to pastures I'm afraid far too old to deal with problems.

Re: How are Labour doing in Havering?

Terry Matthews
Bob

Bob

Re: How are Labour doing in Havering?

Bob
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

Re: How are Labour doing in Havering?

confused of hornchurch

So the only two subjects of interest are pay and expenses?
Bob

Re: How are Labour doing in Havering?

Bob
seems that way.

As Private Eye says just fancy that!

If it wasn't so shocking it would be laughable!

Re: How are Labour doing in Havering?

Royston Eldridge

Re: How are Labour doing in Havering?

confused of hornchurch

Usually when you see groups of people like that they are standing on picket lines and are labelled trouble makers.

But of course, MP's don't have to do that, they just vote for their increase in wages, a picket line would be below their dignity.
Bob

Re: How are Labour doing in Havering?

Bob
Over half a million members.first time in 40 years.

https://seagullnic.wordpress.com/2016/01/13/labour-party-tops-half-a-million-members-under-corbyn/
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

Bob

Re: How are Labour doing in Havering?

Bob
Labour have paid off their debt.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-pays-off-25m-debt-and-abandons-move-out-of-westminster-a6750541.html
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.