How Do Havering's Armed Extremists Get Their Guns ?

How Do Havering's Armed Extremists Get Their Guns ?

Council Witness

Re: How Do Havering's Armed Extremists Get Their Guns ?

Where do flies go in the winter? Why does the moon move away from the Earth by 4cm every year? Did Jim Morrison die from wanking in that Paris bath-tub? Is Elvis still alive? Is Vince Cable still alive? Will John Mylod get his just desserts? Why did my geography teacher abuse my brother? Tune in next week, folks!

Re: How Do Havering's Armed Extremists Get Their Guns ?

fred
2 go to Tenerife,as soon as my main is served they are buzzing around on cue,can’t speak for the rest,perhaps they have gone to Lanzetote.Good stories coming out of the Etihad regarding Argentina’s interactions with your young players at the training ground.

Re: How Do Havering's Armed Extremists Get Their Guns ?

Rastaozzie
Only one thing to say to that HW, WTF???

Re: How Do Havering's Armed Extremists Get Their Guns ?

Rastaozzie
Whoops not HW, CW

Re: How Do Havering's Armed Extremists Get Their Guns ?

Please dont ad to the list will Tottenham ever win the European cup!

Re: How Do Havering's Armed Extremists Get Their Guns ?

Will Man City do it before those Spurs? Nervous times ahead for fans.....

Re: How Do Havering's Armed Extremists Get Their Guns ?

dalek1
Bad luck the two British sides left got drawn together.
Would have been nice to have an all British final again!

Re: How Do Havering's Armed Extremists Get Their Guns ?

I agree, but the rules don't seed teams by country at this stage, worse luck for The Pool!

Re: How Do Havering's Armed Extremists Get Their Guns ?

Council Witness
Michael Towner wrote
Where do flies go in the winter? Why does the moon move away from the Earth by 4cm every year? Did Jim Morrison die from wanking in that Paris bath-tub? Is Elvis still alive? Is Vince Cable still alive? Will John Mylod get his just desserts? Why did my geography teacher abuse my brother? Tune in next week, folks!
You sound like the Metropolitan Police Service - are you friends with any police officers by any chance ? Are you a freemason ? Do you know freemasons ?

Re: How Do Havering's Armed Extremists Get Their Guns ?

confused of hornchurch

He would have to be more politically correct to be in the met.

Re: How Do Havering's Armed Extremists Get Their Guns ?

Well at least the away support for both legs aint got far to go.

Re: How Do Havering's Armed Extremists Get Their Guns ?

Rastaozzie
I know a couple, one is a very good friend of mine, we met upon the level and parted on the square.

Re: How Do Havering's Armed Extremists Get Their Guns ?

The owner of my local offie, Slippery Sid, reckons that he's a mason but I think it's pure fantasy. Sid likes K cider plenty too much altogether. I don't know how he manages to run the business.

Re: How Do Havering's Armed Extremists Get Their Guns ?

bellend
can you keep a secret? I here from my lodge that they are looking for members

Re: How Do Havering's Armed Extremists Get Their Guns ?

fred
I believe I have a new member to my Lodge,he is a bit shy though which maybe something to do with him having a long tail and a rather pointy nose.

Re: How Do Havering's Armed Extremists Get Their Guns ?

Funny my lodge hasn't heard of the FLEXIBILITY chapter.
Are you the worship master or just a worshipful brother?

Re: How Do Havering's Armed Extremists Get Their Guns ?

bellend
master of the rolls connie makes the cakes

Ah just like the old Benny Hill song Ernie!
So you two have hot rolls in the morning and crumpets every night!

Re: How Do Havering's Armed Extremists Get Their Guns ?

confused of hornchurch

Not every night.
12