Horses and Ponies

Percy.
I have been riding around some of the leafier parts of Havering and Brentwood.
I have noticed a lot of Horses and Ponies running around in the fields and in the country parks.
Are these the casualties of the horse meat scandal? would they by now have been tucked up in your pasty is any body checking on them and feeding them?

Re: Horses and Ponies

The Ear

Re: Horses and Ponies

Percy.
I saw a head line today in the Brentwood Recorder slot that a lot of Ponies have been dumped in a field.