HornchurchLife finally launches there new site with a competition

HornchurchLife finally launches there new site with a competition

Hornchurchlife
To celebrate the launch of the new HornchurchLife website we are launching a competition to launch new HornchurchLife logo.

The winner will receive a copy of Undiscovered Hornchurch on DVD as well as a copy of Undiscovered Upminster and as a bonus they will receive there logo on a mug!!!

The logo can be absolutely anything, a picture, a drawing.

Simply email your pictures in the form of a jpeg to the email address:
HornchurchLife@gmail.com

The competition ends on the 31st March 2013 and a winner will be announced sometime in April

Full details here:
http://www.hornchurchlife.co.uk/article/win-a-copy-of-undiscovered-hornchurch-on-dvd/

Re: HornchurchLife finally launches there new site with a competition

GAZZER
Hmmm I think Mossy or was it Ho-Hum had a lully picture off me when I was a newly created baby-or perhaps GAZZERS coat of arms-incorporating a Bat-a Wolf-a Full Moon-and a tight pair of red speedos.

Re: HornchurchLife finally launches there new site with a competition

Percy.
Sorry no the site is all too twee for me.

Re: HornchurchLife finally launches there new site with a competition

Re: HornchurchLife finally launches there new site with a competition

Just for you Gazzer,

Re: HornchurchLife finally launches there new site with a competition

GAZZER
Dashing young fellow wasn't I!!

Re: HornchurchLife finally launches there new site with a competition

Lorraine Moss
Yes Gazzer you were very cute.

Still am cute-still wear the nappy.

Re: HornchurchLife finally launches there new site with a competition

Lorraine Moss
Ahh Gazzer that is so sweet.

Re: HornchurchLife finally launches there new site with a competition

Re: HornchurchLife finally launches there new site with a competition

GAZZER
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa nearly got me-however I don't smoke. Hmmmmmm always "smoking" in my demure though lol.

Re: HornchurchLife finally launches there new site with a competition