Hornchurch police station.

MR H

Re: Hornchurch police station.

fred
The confused position on here is taken already,you will have to join the ranks of the “how the f..k does that happen brigade” swiftly followed by a Valium to calm you down.

Re: Hornchurch police station.

bellend
if mr h is not from hornchurch he can be confused without worrying about copyright laws.

Re: Hornchurch police station.

confused of hornchurch

Maybe he's confused of Havering?

Re: Hornchurch police station.

MR H

Re: Hornchurch police station.

confused of hornchurch

I certainly am now Havering Council, who are so skint they have to wage war on the motorists for financial support, have suddenly found enough cash to buy the police station, whereas the Met Police, another publicly funded body are only able to rent the building back from Havering Council.

No, that doesn't make any sense to me. Madness!

Re: Hornchurch police station.

fred
Situation normal in GB Plc at present.
Our bus driver in Paphos the night before last was an ex copper who was based at Wood Green,perhaps he saw the light......

Re: Hornchurch police station.

Phil Wailing
My neighbour is a copper in the Met and he told me the other week police are quitting at the highest rate since records began. 2,156 officers quit last year and in the seven years from 2010 to 2017 more than 11,670 have chosen to go. The flood of departures is blamed on real term pay cuts combined with increasing workloads.

Re: Hornchurch police station.

confused of hornchurch

I should imagine it's one of the most frustrating jobs on the planet.

Re: Hornchurch police station.

Local MP worried about confusion.

Romford MP Andrew Rosindell worries that boundary changes could confuse residents
PUBLISHED: 07:00 15 September 2018
Liam Coleman  Romford Recorder.

Romford MP Andrew Rosindell has spoken out about the proposed constitutional boundary changes.
“I think the boundary commission has really failed to understand the needs of the local community.”

The circled area is Chadwell Heath where the boundary proposal splits it between three MPS. Photo: Boundary Commission for England
Romford MP Andrew Rosindell has spoken out against the proposed boundary changes for his constituency.
He said that although he welcomes the 7,000 residents that he would gain from Chadwell Heath he is worried that having three different MPs in such a small area will cause confusion amongst residents, and thinks that the boundary commission has failed with its latest proposals.
On Tuesday (September 10) the Boundary Commission for England published its final recommendations for constituency boundaries in attempt to reduce the House of Commons from 650 to 600 seats across the country – from 73 to 68 in London.
Romford MP Andrew Rosindell in Parliament. Picture: Parliament.TV
The biggest change in Havering is that Chadwell Heath will now be split between three MPs - Andrew Rosindell (Romford), Jon Cruddas (Dagenham and Rainham) and Mike Gapes (Ilford South).
He told the Recorder: “The boundary changes don’t effect Havering at all, except one ward from Barking and Dagenham - Chadwell Heath - is now in the Romford constituency.
“This is quite a radical change.

How the Romford constituency would look. Pic: ONS
“I had forwarded a different proposal for the changes to the commission that was supported by Jon Cruddas but that has been ignored.
“I think the boundary commission has really failed to understand the needs of the local community.
“I am disappointed that they have done this.

Romford MP Andrew Rosindell in Parliament. Picture: Parliament.TV

“I am very pleased to welcome the people of Chadwell Heath and should I be elected again I will work equally as hard for them to get their voices heard in parliament.
“It’s a community that’s linked very closely to Romford.
“But I think it should all be under one MP.
“It has still got to be voted on in parliament though so nothing is certain yet.”
The proposed new constituencies will come into effect in 2022, the scheduled date of the next elections, if approved by parliament.
Put forward by former prime minister David Cameron, the principle of reducing the size of the Commons in order to “cut the cost of politics” was approved by parliament in the wake of the 2011 expenses scandal.
The review also aims to even out the number of electors in each constituency to between 71,031 and 78,507.
Sam Hartley, secretary to the commission, said: “The recommendations we’ve published today mark the end of a thorough and consultative process to build the new map of constituencies.
“We’ve travelled the country, taken account of over 35,000 public comments, and heard many impassioned views about how best to reflect local communities in our recommendations, while ensuring that constituencies are all much more equally represented.
“We’re confident that the map we propose today is the best match of the legal rules Parliament has set us.
“It’s now up to Parliament to decide whether these boundaries will be used at the next general election.’

Re: Hornchurch police station.

Phil Wailing
Yet more complete bullshit from Rosindell.

The boundaries of all parliamentary constituencies are split between 3 MP's, it's no different to the current set up of Rosindell, Crudas and Lopez. All Rosindell is bothered about is Chadwell Heath is staunch Labour and that will knock a 5,000 vote hole in his majority.

Chadwell Heath local election results 2018

Sade Bright Labour Party 1528   (23.38%) Elected
Simon Perry Labour Party 1510        (23.11%) Elected
Mohammed Khan Labour Party 1447        (22.14%) Elected

Re: Hornchurch police station.

confused of hornchurch

So he's less worried about confusion, more worried about losing his majority?

For one moment I thought I was seeing his caring side.

Re: Hornchurch police station.

bellend
you were, he cares about his majority. mind you who else would employ him?

Re: Hornchurch police station.

confused of hornchurch

Point taken.

Re: Hornchurch police station.

He's never had a job as he is unemployable. He's another parasite living on our backs.

Re: Hornchurch police station.

fred
Losing 50 MPs is a step in the right direction.Abolishing the £300 a day mob next door would be even better.