Homade wine and Hillbilly Music.

GAZZER
Man o Man you just must get to one of these parties-did do GAZZERS small peanut brain in lol.

My ole legs were spinning round-like windmills all day-shame we had to eat our host later....

Re: Homade wine and Hillbilly Music.

GAZZER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBLcYcuU564&feature=player_detailpage#t=95s

Re: Homade wine and Hillbilly Music.

Percy.
Here ranch party with Fiddling Kate and Carl Perkins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuc1vRR-3Fk