Hit counter

Percy.
As this is a new forum should you not reset the hit counter?

Re: Hit counter

Site Admin
Administrator
Angry of Havering has been running since 2010, we have taken over and therefore see no reason to change the hit counter.

Re: Hit counter

Percy.
Seems a strange thing to keep it as a counter from 2010 still al we have to do is take a note of the number its at now to see how popular the site is.

Re: Hit counter

Mr. Angry....
Administrator
This is a new forum and has its own views counter at the bottom of the front page. That counter was set at zero when the forum started at 17:00 on 4th Feb.

We are still learning how to use the blog and that will not be updated for a couple of weeks.
Havering's angriest person...

Re: Hit counter

Site Admin
Administrator
760 views in 24 hours, not a bad start.

Re: Hit counter

Re: Hit counter

The Ear

Re: Hit counter

Site Admin
Administrator
Now over 4000 hits in just one week !  Thank you to all of our posters and readers.

Re: Hit counter

confused of hornchurch

So Angry wasn't dead, it was just going through some kind of metamorphosis?

Re: Hit counter

Site Admin
Administrator
It has kind of been reborn.  We are a new team but don't want to change anything.  We are all so pleased how the site is going and could not have wished for a better first week.