Hilary Mantel/Kate.

Re: Hilary Mantel/Kate.

GAZZER
Lol Ho-Hum and do agree..

Re: Hilary Mantel/Kate.

Romfordian
It's a publicity stunt ugly bitch
Not a party activist but WAS a Labour supporter

Re: Hilary Mantel/Kate.

Percy.
I get annoyed when the press give 15 pages over to the royals.I dont give a stuff about this Mantel nor Kate they are just symbols of a sick society.

Re: Hilary Mantel/Kate.

Lorraine Moss
I don't think that Kate Middleton should worry about what this nasty, ugly piggy looking woman says.

Re: Hilary Mantel/Kate.

Re: Hilary Mantel/Kate.

Independent man
I don,t care what anybody might say about the royals,some people like them I don,t they cost the tax payer a hell of a lot of money.
I say take the burden off the tax payer,and let the royals get sponsors I have heard the queen likes a glass of gin and tonic why not get a gin company to sponsor her,she could wear the logo on her crown.
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave

Re: Hilary Mantel/Kate.

I was talking in general in the days when her pregnancy was announced the Mail had 17 pages of royal crap.
I hate it its not news its not celebrity its just mind numbing sycophantic twaddle.Who cares about the royals?

Re: Hilary Mantel/Kate.

The Ear

Re: Hilary Mantel/Kate.

Percy.
Of course the Royals are concerned about their press they give Knighthoods and OBEs to those nice reporters who fawn over the whole royal family grace and favour sycophant regime.

Re: Hilary Mantel/Kate.