Help in finding sheet music

OLD CODGER
Funny request from a relative in Canada can I find the guitar chord music sheet to Max Bygraves song My Old Mum.
Any suggestions .

Re: Help in finding sheet music

Phil Wailing
Amazon do sheet music - Try them.

Re: Help in finding sheet music

Or eBay - I find all sorts of unusual stuff on their site.

Re: Help in finding sheet music

confused of hornchurch

You may find something here.

175 best Song Sheets 1950's images on Pinterest | Sheet music ...
https://www.pinterest.com/rosspickford/song-sheets-1950s/

See more ideas about Sheet music, Music covers and Lyrics. ... Song Sheets 1950's ... Words & Music by Max Bygraves, an English comedian, singer, actor and variety ... Hits included "That's My Desire",

Re: Help in finding sheet music

Percy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ywzJ-GTg3Y
Revolutions are always verbose.