Hello My Darlings!!

GAZZER
Im sort of in all "mushy mode" anyone fancy a snogging session. Mumsy said I was psychotic??

Auntie Pauline loves me millions. x

Re: Hello My Darlings!!

GAZZER
Forget all the above shit-GAZZER is in eloctro magno danco mode-shit I can groove dudes.

Re: Hello My Darlings!!

Auntie Pauline sounds alright, she'll look after you.

I'll have to give the snogging a miss as I've got a nasty cold and a throat like the prime ministers.

Re: Hello My Darlings!!

GAZZER
Ok your loss-hmmmm what about nude wrestling I am sooo good at that.

Re: Hello My Darlings!!

confused of hornchurch

Ok, but if you catch this cold, don't say I didn't warn you.

Re: Hello My Darlings!!

GAZZER
The undead cant catch colds they can only catch??? fill in the missing word and you could win my old underpants

Groovy eh x

Re: Hello My Darlings!!

confused of hornchurch

The unicorn after they've caught the chupacabra. Auntie Pauline told me.

Re: Hello My Darlings!!

GAZZER
Yep....Outstanding...super .... fabo you have won GAZZERS undergarments spose you feel GAZZTASTIC you clever clever gay lord.

I love my life.

Re: Hello My Darlings!!

Ho-Hum
Gazzer what you on, can I have some?

Re: Hello My Darlings!!

OI you can't come on here and say you love your life, have a moan like the rest of us.

Re: Hello My Darlings!!

When do I get those underpants? Are they Royal Mail special Delivery?

Re: Hello My Darlings!!

Er I think I'll pass on whatever Gazzers on!