Havering Together anti cuts protest group

Havering Together anti cuts protest group

Winchy
Any of you here involved in Havering Together, the group set up to campaign against the proposed cuts?  The Twitter account and Facebook page are rarely updated. I would get involved  myself if I was sure it was a serious group. Knowing how sneaky some of the Romford Tories are, I have started to wonder if they  have planted folk in there to derail it.

Re: Havering Together anti cuts protest group

bellend
no rwinch I'm not, tories sneaky? ask one of their grandees mr t blair he doesn't think they're sneaky.

Re: Havering Together anti cuts protest group

Percy.
Have not heard of it have joined UKIP trying to get Cruddas out.

Re: Havering Together anti cuts protest group

Phil Wailing
I think UNISON and the GMB started it up and have been joined by several other affected groups.

Re: Havering Together anti cuts protest group

Percy.
There must be some one in the town hall keeps an eye on this page I only went past 5 of the 10 libraries in Havering tonight but guess what all their lights were out.

Max

Banned User
I'll join this worthwhile group.

Re: Havering Together anti cuts protest group

Percy.
Its head line claims are wrong it seems dead with very few members.I doubt it worth the bother unite behind UKIP get them all out and us out of the EU.

Max

Re: Havering Together anti cuts protest group

Max
Banned User
Oh, I don't know about that, Ill give it a go.  Ive got a nose for these things.

Re: Havering Together anti cuts protest group

Royston Eldridge