Havering Mind OPEN DAY 2016

Havering Mind
Are you interested in mental health?
Do you want to find out more about ways to improve your mental wellbeing?

Then join us for our OPEN DAY!! Come along and speak to our trained staff who will be able to guide you as to what services are available at our organisation and around Havering.
Free to attend.
No need to book.
Wednesday 24th February, Harrow Lodge House, Harrow Lodge Park, Next to Sports centre.

Fore any more information please contact us on 01708 457040 or email
Ciaran.white@haveringmind.org.uk

Re: Havering Mind OPEN DAY 2016

Percy
They run a great course called live a better life.Walks,Yoga sports meet and greets gardening etc.Support is needed go along see if you can help.

Re: Havering Mind OPEN DAY 2016

Barbara Matthews
Don't forget the speciality events like the dog walk

Re: Havering Mind OPEN DAY 2016

Percy
Bark in the park will borrow a dog.

Re: Havering Mind OPEN DAY 2016

bellend
you must do that perky, you will meet very nice people there.

Re: Havering Mind OPEN DAY 2016

Percy
I help the animal rescue so have a choice.
Revolutions are always verbose.