Havering Mayoral Oath of office.

MR H

Re: Havering Mayoral Oath of office.

Ho-Hum
Well, the Havering oath is not quite like that MR H:

I swear to fill my pockets with council tax cash

I shall serve myself and my fellow conspirators

I shall observe, honour and uphold loyalty among thieves

With the help of the Devil may we connive to deceive the public.

A much simpler devotion in Havering MR H.

Re: Havering Mayoral Oath of office.

fred
Couldn’t find anything on Dr Google last night maybe Mystic Meg could enlighten us if she is in the Borough.So for the time being I think your offering will have to suffice quite apt in the present circumstances regarding the latest Bedford’s Park shenanigans.

Re: Havering Mayoral Oath of office.

I thought the Havering council "oath" was the "F" word, as in - "residents can go and fuck themselves if they expect a decent service from us"?

I try to keep abreast of events,but I think you would be better off asking either Lorraine,Phil or Percy who know far more than I do of the Councils procedures.

Re: Havering Mayoral Oath of office.

MR H

Re: Havering Mayoral Oath of office.

PS You neglected to ad
With fondest love and kisses and sod the lot of you
Brian Eagling

Re: Havering Mayoral Oath of office.

Ok so if you're a republican and an atheist like myself does that mean you're excluded from office?

Re: Havering Mayoral Oath of office.

I had a butchers and didn't come up with anything.
You mentioned Mystic Meg Fred but is that the one who writes in the papers or the Havering Councillor Meg Davis who doesn't live in the borough but still Havering claims full councillors allowances and belongs to the Conservative Christian Association better known in this area as a coven of 26.

Re: Havering Mayoral Oath of office.

MR H

Re: Havering Mayoral Oath of office.

That’s her she was air miles door knocker 2 elections ago think it got her a cabinet job,education was it?
I asked one of the fellas outside the polling station at the last election if she was in the borough for the count or up north,he took a sharp intake of breath and shot me a look like thunder and said”she works by e-mail”what that had to do with the question I’m still trying to work out.
Don’t like scrutiny bless em.

Re: Havering Mayoral Oath of office.

Mayor of this borough mate nah not a chance.
When you get the opportunity have a look at the webcams of the monthly full council meetings and watch the little hyper hypocritical ceremonies that take place before and after the meeting.
No not for me but I would love the job of information commissioner for the council dealing with foi requests.
Those asking would get truthful responses from me and there would be riots in the streets and many councillors would be strung up from the yard arm.
Now there's a lovely thought!

Re: Havering Mayoral Oath of office.

Oh so she works by e-mail does she?
If I'm right any councillor has to reside in the borough they represent but not necessarily in their particular ward.
So how does Mystic Meg get away with it?
You could speak to Rosser about this.
I have had dealings with Meg herself and she's a pleasant enough individual but a bit gormless.
How can a member of Joe Public like myself run rings round a cabinet member as she was two years ago?
Simple ones savvy one isnt.

Yes you are quite right there’s some bright lads out here and they didn’t all go to public schools or uni.
Regarding her working by e-mail,I did mail her once about one of the parking enforcement vans skulking around the top of Clockhouse Lane at 9am one Saturday morning still awaiting an answer,but I haven’t seen him since???that was a couple of years ago.