Havering Forum Meet Up

Lorraine Moss
Now some of our posters have returned, I think it would be a good idea to have a meet up.  Perhaps one Saturday early evening?

Re: Havering Forum Meet Up

Re: Havering Forum Meet Up

Maybe the same time as the facebook meet probably many the same.

Re: Havering Forum Meet Up

confused of hornchurch

I won't be able to make it, I'm struggling to maintain an online presence.

Re: Havering Forum Meet Up

Percy
No date has been set yet.
Revolutions are always verbose.