Havering Forum Get Together, Saturday 22 April, 6pm Onward, The Harrow, Hornchurch

Havering Forum Get Together, Saturday 22 April, 6pm Onward, The Harrow, Hornchurch

Lorraine Moss
Hi all, open invite to all readers and posters.  It would be lovely to meet as many of you as possible.  From 6pm on Saturday 22 April at The Harrow Pub, Hornchurch.

Re: Havering Forum Get Together, Saturday 22 April, 6pm Onward, The Harrow, Hornchurch

Percy
Will try but try not to make appointments as I have my father to take care of and his health is up and down.

Re: Havering Forum Get Together, Saturday 22 April, 6pm Onward, The Harrow, Hornchurch

Ole GAZZER will be there dear Mossy-however this time I might be on a lead lol x

Re: Havering Forum Get Together, Saturday 22 April, 6pm Onward, The Harrow, Hornchurch

Lorraine Moss
Hi Gazzer, it will be nice for everyone to meet up.

Re: Havering Forum Get Together, Saturday 22 April, 6pm Onward, The Harrow, Hornchurch

dalek1
Shall I wear my Dalek outfit or my SPURS top so you all recognise me!

Re: Havering Forum Get Together, Saturday 22 April, 6pm Onward, The Harrow, Hornchurch

Does anyone know if they have big screen footie in there?
Spurs are playing Chelsea in the cup semi final.

Re: Havering Forum Get Together, Saturday 22 April, 6pm Onward, The Harrow, Hornchurch

GAZZER
No I don't think they do Dalek1. Suttons probably will.

Re: Havering Forum Get Together, Saturday 22 April, 6pm Onward, The Harrow, Hornchurch

Lorraine Moss
Don't forget our get together is planned for this Saturday.  So far Gazzer, Dalek 1 and a maybe from Percy.

Re: Havering Forum Get Together, Saturday 22 April, 6pm Onward, The Harrow, Hornchurch

Lorraine Moss
Who is coming on Saturday?

Re: Havering Forum Get Together, Saturday 22 April, 6pm Onward, The Harrow, Hornchurch

dalek1
Me!

Re: Havering Forum Get Together, Saturday 22 April, 6pm Onward, The Harrow, Hornchurch

Lorraine Moss
It will be nice to see you D1, Jan Sargent will be there as well.  She was telling me that a few other people who read the forum are coming as well.  It should be an interesting evening.  I was wondering if Confused from Hornchurch could invite the Dame.

Re: Havering Forum Get Together, Saturday 22 April, 6pm Onward, The Harrow, Hornchurch

dalek1
I think Connie's away Lorr.
Could send her dameness a personal invite!
HH and Bellers would be delighted.

Re: Havering Forum Get Together, Saturday 22 April, 6pm Onward, The Harrow, Hornchurch

MR H

Re: Havering Forum Get Together, Saturday 22 April, 6pm Onward, The Harrow, Hornchurch

It was lovely to see Gazzer, Dalek 1 and Jan Sargent this evening at the Harrow.

Yes sorry I could not turn up but my sister did not arrive at my Dads till 8pm to take over.

Re: Havering Forum Get Together, Saturday 22 April, 6pm Onward, The Harrow, Hornchurch

Lorraine Moss
No problem Percy.  Hopefully you will be able to come to the next one.