Havering Council blunders...

Re: Havering Council blunders (so far) in 2017 (click here)

Percy
Oh yes many know the council is run from Gibralter Met a nice lady the other day turned out she was the UKIP councillor from Gooshays

Re: Havering Council blunders (so far) in 2017 (click here)

fred
Is that why ole air miles keeps fetching up there?

Re: Havering Council blunders (so far) in 2017 (click here)

Percy there are two schools of thought here.
Yes you have a very good point that some of the underlings may live in fear of retribution but if the underlings are on the take as Michael suggested where are the senior leaderless team and are they not in on the oracle?
Why were the senior managers not routing out the guilty parties and going hammer and tongs to reassure the Havering public that this had been exposed and every effort was being made to ensure this kind of thing would not happen again.
And as I pointed out back in 2015 why did the senior manager in charge of housing Joy Hollister sod off to Derbyshire CC on a much lower salary unless she knew and did nothing to stop the fraud going on or was in on it herself?
And allegedly an officer of Havering was prosecuted for this crime but why did this alleged prosecution receive no publicity?
Simple it didn't happen or the truth of senior managers involvement would have got out to public.

Re: Havering Council blunders (so far) in 2017 (click here)

fred
Usually the higher you go in the public? services the rake off is commensurate with the grade,if that person or persons was prosecuted somebody honest may have started to poke around and opened a can of worms.

Re: Havering Council blunders (so far) in 2017 (click here)

I went to HR to report something seriously wrong in two departments and got protected by the whistle blowers legislation. It took two years to sort out and eventually resulted in a major clear out of several departments. I then went sick due to the strain of it all was treated well lots of smiling faces and returned but 2 years later my department was out sourced. I got enough and my pension but would not recommend it to anyone it was brutal.

Re: Havering Council blunders (so far) in 2017 (click here)

You're a very brave character, Perc. A mate of a friend had a worse experience when he whistle-blew in a council in the north-west. It took ages to resolve after which two corrupt jokers got the push. Months later, the whistle-blower was attacked in the street and robbed by a gang which also made a mess of his face and then kicked his goolies from arsehole to breakfast time. He had two operations and is still in constant pain. The police couldn't establish a link between the whistle-blowing and the robbery/assault - no arrests were made.

Re: Havering Council blunders (so far) in 2017 (click here)

Percy
I had constant threats and exclusions from projects equipment that would suddenly fail. PC programmes that I could not access it was hell only relieved by my constant travel. I came home one night to find my house burgled nothing taken but messed up.

Re: Havering Council blunders (so far) in 2017 (click here)

What a load of bollards.....

We can't help but wonder what this cost....... CLICK HERE

Re: Havering Council blunders (so far) in 2017 (click here)

confused of hornchurch

This installation must have been illegal for the council to capitulate and remove them within twenty four hours.

Re: Havering Council blunders (so far) in 2017 (click here)

The perils of a whistle-blower. My friend's mate has been told by the doctors that he'll have to lose one of his conkers. He's taken the view that he can't live with only one so he's having both fuckers removed next week. A very high price to pay.

Re: Havering Council blunders (so far) in 2017 (click here)

confused of hornchurch

That's made my eyes water!

Re: Havering Council blunders (so far) in 2017 (click here)

It made mine water too. As long as they get the anaesthetics right, and don't cut off his old chap as well as his balls, I guess he'll think he's got a result. At least he'll be able to piss again without having to cry out in pain.

Re: Havering Council blunders (so far) in 2017 (click here)

Post removed by request!

Re: Havering Council blunders (so far) in 2017 (click here)

Oh lovely stuff.
You must realise however old Rog does wake up at least once a month.
Last day when its time to collect his 5,000 smackers allowances thanks to Havering council tax payer.
I do recall when I rumbled one of his cabinet underlings as a liar and provided him with proof to this effect and he rebuked me by saying councillor so and so had been most helpful to which I gave it back to him with interest by adding I had evidence at least two council officials were bare faced liars (one of whom represents Havering in court) and would he or the media like to see the evidence I had to back it up to which he got back to me pronto and offered to meet with me. Knowing all the good it would do I promptly declined.

Re: Havering Council blunders (so far) in 2017 (click here)

I've been told that Roger has appalling halitosis. I haven't verified it - I'd rather not. So your decision was probably inspired.

Re: Havering Council blunders (so far) in 2017 (click here)

Re: Havering Council blunders (so far) in 2017 (click here)

Well, at least the director of housing showed some nous and made a personal visit over Christmas. That's creditable in my book.

Re: Havering Council blunders (so far) in 2017 (click here)

dalek1
Sorry to sound contradictory Michael but where is the reference in the article to Haverings director of housing?
I can't say I noticed any.

Re: Havering Council blunders (so far) in 2017 (click here)

3rd column, final paragraph, mr d.
12