Havering Community Questions

Lorraine Moss

http://www.havering.gov.uk/Pages/EventSingle.aspx?eventid=459_26/03/2013.

Next one will take place on 26 March 2013 at Langtons.

Re: Havering Community Questions

Bouncer
ill be there

Re: Havering Community Questions

It will be interesting to see what questions will be raised.  I have a few in mind for all three members of the panel.

I have also let the "Keep Romford Skating" group know about this meeting.

Re: Havering Community Questions

Bouncer
fantastic

should be a entertaining meeting then

Re: Havering Community Questions

Lorraine Moss
Hi Bouncer, i hope so.  Hopefully more people will turn up this time.

Re: Havering Community Questions

Bouncer
indeed

it remains to be seen whether the idea of having it in different locations will improve attendance

Re: Havering Community Questions

Lorraine Moss
It states that it is going to be webcast, I therefore assume that the cameras are portable.

The Borough commander who I raised a question with at the last meeting has now retired !

Re: Havering Community Questions

Bouncer
oh right

you didnt scare him that much with your questions did you lol

Re: Havering Community Questions

Lorraine Moss
I hope not, he seemed like quite a nice man.  I wished that I could have the same effect on Micheal White

Re: Havering Community Questions

Percy.
Michael will be in Tesco elm park soon to answer questions be there or be square.

Re: Havering Community Questions

Lorraine Moss
Hi Pericles, I have to work on Fridays, otherwise I would have loved to attend.

Re: Havering Community Questions

"The Borough commander who I raised a question with at the last meeting has now retired" !

He sounds like a wise man and I'm sure he has earned a lot of respect within the community.

He may have decided that he wouldn't want to be remembered as tarnishing his reputation on the eve of
his retirement by appearing in what many residents perceive to be a stage-managed local council farce.

Timing is so important.

Re: Havering Community Questions

Lorraine Moss
Anyone attending next week ?

Re: Havering Community Questions

GAZZER
On the last occasion I asked why there were not more night facility's for werewolves-vampires-and the zombie undead. Evidently there are absolutely no plans to introduce full moon night shelter for werewolves, or walk in blood banks for vamps.

However vast amounts of money are still being allocated to the many zombie councillors that frequent the town hall chambers.

Minorities discriminated at again eh.

Re: Havering Community Questions

Lorraine Moss
Is anyone attending tomorrow ?

Re: Havering Community Questions

Percy.
If I am back from work in time I should be there.

Re: Havering Community Questions

Lorraine Moss
Hopefully look forward to meeting you.  Do you look anything like your profile picture?

Re: Havering Community Questions

Ho-Hum
Some might say, look for a walking turnip.

Re: Havering Community Questions

Percy.
Not so much a turnip more a carrot.