Hate Crime

Ho-Hum
According to the BBC hate crime only applies to those verbally or physically abusing Muslims.

Apparently, it is not a hate crime for Muslims to wave placards denouncing the west and crying death threats of beheading to non believers of their heathen religion.

Funny that.

Re: Hate Crime

Michael Towner
The BBC has lost most of any remaining integrity it had over the recent "celeb" pay fiasco. For years the BBC has run news stories, documentaries etc denouncing organisations which discriminate against women. Then we find out (after the news has been dragged out of the beeb) that it's been paying women less than men as a matter of policy for years. I'd like to see the good old beeb deprived of all the licence fee dosh and made to operate on a pay-to-view basis. Nothing unfair about that. The licence fee is an outdated arrangement these days. And if the beeb's definition is as ho hum says then that's just more evidence that its run by a bunch of incompetent & overpaid middle class fools.

Re: Hate Crime

confused of hornchurch

Nice little earner!

The total income from licence fees was £3.7428 billion in 2015–16 of which £621.7 million or 16.6% was provided by the Government through concessions for those over the age of 75. Thus, the licence fee made up the bulk (77.5%) of the BBC's total income of £4.827 billion in 2015–2016.

Re: Hate Crime

bellend
Sky tv subscription income for last year =11.3 billion plus income from advertising. they have done quite well also.

Re: Hate Crime

confused of hornchurch

Porn on the beeb.

BBC accidentally live broadcasts topless woman in steamy scene during News at Ten

Fiona Simpson
15 hours ago
9 comments

The Evening Standard

Net closes in on jogger who pushed woman into path of moving bus
A woman’s bare breasts were accidentally broadcast live during the BBC’s News at Ten.
An employee appeared to be watching a saucy clip on a computer screen in full view of the camera while Sophie Raworth read the headlines to 3.8 million people on Monday night.
The 49-year-old anchor remained oblivious as the footage, which showed a woman strip-off to reveal her naked chest, played behind her.

The camera zoomed in on the woman’s behind clad in pink pants before panning up to reveal her remove a black vest top and slip off a black bra in front of a half-naked man.

Boobs at 10: Sophie Raworth remained oblivious (BBC iPlayer)
Eagle-eyed viewers took to social media to discuss the clip.
Zane Jawad tweeted: “@BBCNews why is there a porn video playing behind one of your news anchors during a report?”

Steamy clip: An employee appeared to be watching the romp (BBC iPlayer)
Another person added: “Did I just see boobs on the News at Ten?”
Lyndsey Robinson posted the video on Facebook and wrote: "Did anyone else notice news last night on BBC???

Live broadcast: The saucy footage appeared as Sophie Raworth read the headlines (BBC iPlayer)
"Thought I was seeing things...but just re-wached On iplayer...nope I definitely saw what I thought I had.”
A source at the BBC told the Sun: “This has gone down like a lead balloon at the BBC. It is totally unprofessional.”
A spokeswoman for the BBC said: “We are establishing the facts and circumstances."

Re: Hate Crime

A total of 17 men have been convicted of, or have admitted, charges including rape, supplying drugs and inciting prostitution, in a series of trials at Newcastle Crown Court.

The victims are vulnerable English under age girls.  The perpetrators are mainly Pakistani Muslims.  I don't believe any Muslim girls are victims.

Still, this cannot be a hate crime, can it?

            THE PERPETRATORS

Re: Hate Crime

Percy
I hate cous cous is that a crime.

Re: Hate Crime

Ho-Hum
cous cous?  Sounds like a sexual offense so it might well be a crime; depends if cous cous is done publicly or in the privacy of your own home, s'pose.

Re: Hate Crime

it's not a crime the way they see it, not only are the victims infidel's they are also female. they are of no consequence.

Re: Hate Crime

Phil Wailing
I hate crime.

Re: Hate Crime

Ho-Hum
Quite right, period.

Re: Hate Crime

bellend
it appears the voiceless IWC's are subject to daily hate crime by the mainstream media.

PS IWC's indigenous working class.