Has Anyone Heard About A Shooting In South Street, Romford Last Saturday?

Has Anyone Heard About A Shooting In South Street, Romford Last Saturday?

Lorraine Moss
I have heard from several people that there was a shooting in South Street on Saturday 2 March.  Apparently part of South Street was closed off the following day.  Has anyone heard about this?

Re: Has Anyone Heard About A Shooting In South Street, Romford Last Saturday?

Ho-Hum
Nope, I've not heard anything.  Front page of Romford Recorder if serious, s'pose.  Woulda made telly if anybody was shot dead I reckon.

Re: Has Anyone Heard About A Shooting In South Street, Romford Last Saturday?

Re: Has Anyone Heard About A Shooting In South Street, Romford Last Saturday?

AngelDelight
First I have heard of it.