Harry boy and his fiance

Re: Harry boy and his fiance

bellend
the duke is biting his tongue......so is everyone, well me .

Re: Harry boy and his fiance

bellend
I forgot to add as my ole dad would have said "another bleeding penny on the income tax"

Re: Harry boy and his fiance

The BBC reported "The Royal Family has agreed to pay for the wedding"....which means - "taxpayers will be paying - like it or lump it". £50bn to the EU, a few million for this wedding. We must be awash with loose change!

Re: Harry boy and his fiance

bellend
I don't know what ricky tomlinson or craig cash would think about that

Re: Harry boy and his fiance

dalek1
Well say what you will at least he's marrying the one he wants not some handpicked as most of the others do and he's a lot more human than most probably inherited from his mother.
I bet she's looking down having a good laugh at Liz and Phil.

Re: Harry boy and his fiance

And he's the image of his dad......

Re: Harry boy and his fiance

dalek1
Which dad are you referring to admin?
I must say Andrews very much like his dad as Edward is his.
Keep going and we'll both end up in the Tower for high treason!

Re: Harry boy and his fiance

I wonder whether Donald Trump will get an invite?

Re: Harry boy and his fiance

Re: Harry boy and his fiance

it's a pure coincidence harry looks exactly like cpt james Hewitt

Re: Harry boy and his fiance

Re: Harry boy and his fiance

dalek1
Whos the daddy?
Andrew's is Lord Porchester the queens late racing manager.
Edward's is Baron Patrick Plunket one of the queens flunkeys.
Zara Phillips' is Sgt Peter Cross Ann's bodyguard.
Oh I'm definitely off to the Tower tomorrow with HH Admin and Bellers!

Re: Harry boy and his fiance

The Tower is now out of date, d. You might wish that it was still in favour when you learn that the new punishment for traitors is to rim a local MP for 12 hours non-stop. And may the Lord have mercy on your tongue.

Re: Harry boy and his fiance

dalek1
No thanks I'd take the hangman's noose anytime if that was the alternative!

Re: Harry boy and his fiance

Good choice! You can get up now Andrew, the prisoner doesn't want to rim you! Step forward, Mr Hangman!

Re: Harry boy and his fiance

Re: Harry boy and his fiance

Re: Harry boy and his fiance

confused of hornchurch