Harold Hill Champion: RAs, Con, Lab, Lib/Dem, BNP.

Harold Hill Champion: RAs, Con, Lab, Lib/Dem, BNP.

Re: Harold Hill Champion: RAs, Con, Lab, Lib/Dem, BNP.

Percy.
Where and when would the announcement be made of the winner will it be in the town hall a few minutes after they start the count.It should not take long to count a few hundred votes.

Re: Harold Hill Champion: RAs, Con, Lab, Lib/Dem, BNP.

bellend
a sweepstake on the turnout     can i have 20%

Re: Harold Hill Champion: RAs, Con, Lab, Lib/Dem, BNP.

Re: Harold Hill Champion: RAs, Con, Lab, Lib/Dem, BNP.

Bouncer
i can see it kneck and kneck

The BNP have put in a pretty good campaign but also with voter apathy i can see the labour or conservatives stealing the seat ...But i can see the BNP up there very very closely

Re: Harold Hill Champion: RAs, Con, Lab, Lib/Dem, BNP.

The Ear

Re: Harold Hill Champion: RAs, Con, Lab, Lib/Dem, BNP.

Re: Harold Hill Champion: RAs, Con, Lab, Lib/Dem, BNP.

Re: Harold Hill Champion: RAs, Con, Lab, Lib/Dem, BNP.

Percy.
I thought it was next week.

Re: Harold Hill Champion: RAs, Con, Lab, Lib/Dem, BNP.

Percy.
21st of March just looked it up.

Re: Harold Hill Champion: RAs, Con, Lab, Lib/Dem, BNP.

Re: Harold Hill Champion: RAs, Con, Lab, Lib/Dem, BNP.

Confused Voter
I have lived on the Hill all of my life and I really do not know who to vote for.

The only thing I do know is that I will not be voting Conservative after the fiasco with the parking charges at Hilldene.

I was even thinking of voting for the BNP as they have been very active in the area  and seemed very pleasant when they were campaigning outside Hilldene shops recently.  But I got this leaflet through my door yesterday and now I really don't know what to think !

Do any of the posters on this site live in Gooshays?  I would be really interested to hear your views and past experiences with the various parties that are standing.  I have also noticed that UKIP have put up a candidate.

Re: Harold Hill Champion: RAs, Con, Lab, Lib/Dem, BNP.

I am not a fan of the BNP-however one thing we should not tolerate is leaflets being put through doors which try to assassinate an opponent with vague innuendo and unsubstantiated gossip-this type of crap only Leeds to war.

Many moons ago I was delivering leaflets for a political part with my very young daughter-2 labour morons who were also leafleting- called me every type of vile name under the sun-it wasn't until one of them grabbed my daughters leaflet bag I reacted and knocked him spark out-his mate run off and phoned the police.

Hope not hate are a far left group backed by the UAF who are themselves a violent group who's leader has been arrested many times for aggressive behaviour and street disorders.

However one has to make up ones own mind eh.

Re: Harold Hill Champion: RAs, Con, Lab, Lib/Dem, BNP.

Bouncer
i live in gooshays

the BNP have been very busy in the area

i have had experiences with many of the people standing and all have been very nice people

What i would suggest if you can is contact the candidates you can question them and see which answers you get that interest you

Overall though i would say the BNP have been most active but labour did do the parking charges petition aswell

I am still very unsure of who i will vote for myself and will probably be a decision made when i get the sheet to put my cross on lol

Re: Harold Hill Champion: RAs, Con, Lab, Lib/Dem, BNP.

Re: Harold Hill Champion: RAs, Con, Lab, Lib/Dem, BNP.

Independent man
Beware of the wolf in sheep,s clothing
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave

Re: Harold Hill Champion: RAs, Con, Lab, Lib/Dem, BNP.

Bouncer
i agree

my thoughts on who to vote for though are no clearer no matter how many leaflets i read  or people i talk to

Re: Harold Hill Champion: RAs, Con, Lab, Lib/Dem, BNP.

Re: Harold Hill Champion: RAs, Con, Lab, Lib/Dem, BNP.

Re: Harold Hill Champion: RAs, Con, Lab, Lib/Dem, BNP.

The Voter
Darren Wise looks like a good bet.
1234 ... 6