Happy New Year

confused of hornchurch

Happy New Year to all.

Re: Happy New Year

dalek1
Same to you Connie and all our fellow posters.

Re: Happy New Year

Yes A Happy New Year to All

Re: Happy New Year

OLD CODGER
Happy New Year to you all and I hope 2019 is a better year for some.

Re: Happy New Year

confused of hornchurch

We've got to get through 2018 first.

Re: Happy New Year

Re: Happy New Year

Confused we must be a pair of course it should read 2018,

Re: Happy New Year

confused of hornchurch

That's a relief, I thought I'd nodded off and missed a complete year.

Re: Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all posters and readers!

Re: Happy New Year

Oh you must have been listening to re-runs of old Rog's opening address at full council meetings.
No probably not you woke up again!

Re: Happy New Year

confused of hornchurch

Roger bores me so I don't listen anymore, but Michael White was so entertaining I couldn't stop watching some of his stuff.

Re: Happy New Year

Just ran into Viddy Persaud when heading up to Romford with Little Miss D1 she looked at me and said hello happy new year and being my usual self I replied in kind shouting out vote Labour in the same breath.
Not that I would I just wanted to wind the old cow up.
I'm getting a t-shirt printed for the next LE's.
Vote conservative!
Keep Havering in corrupt hands!

Re: Happy New Year

Very true Connie, White and Kelly Havering's answer to Little and Large better known locally as Little and Vast.

Re: Happy New Year

MR H
Happy new year from me too.
It's not the SIZE of the dog in the fight.............it's the size of the FIGHT in the dog that counts.

Re: Happy New Year