HAVERING COUNCIL NOMINATED FOR PSPO AWARD

HAVERING COUNCIL NOMINATED FOR PSPO AWARD

dalek1
Havering Council’s school parking PSPO scheme shortlisted for award

Havering Council’s public space protection order (PSPO) scheme around four schools has been nominated for an award.

The council’s scheme has been shortlisted for the ‘delivering better outcomes’ category at the Municipal Journal (MJ) Local Government Achievement Awards which will be held at a ceremony inside the London Hilton on June 15.

The delivering better outcomes category looks at how councils have made a difference to people’s lives through services or projects.

Cllr Jason Frost said: “A number of our officers have worked very hard to successfully introduce the PSPO scheme to protect children going to or from school.

“The initial roll out to four schools has gone really well and I’m delighted that the scheme has been recognised by the judges at the MJ Awards as being worthy of shortlisting and am looking forward to making the case for our scheme to win the award when we face the second round of judging next week.”

The PSPO scheme is currently in place at Wykeham Primary School, in Rainsford Way, Hornchurch, James Oglethorpe Primary School, in Ashvale Gardens, Upminster, Parsonage Farm Primary School, in Farm Road, Rainham and Engayne Primary School, in Severn Drive, Upminster.

Well how about worst council in Britain award. Manufacturing disinformation award. Blundering council of the year award. Any further nominations folks?

Re: HAVERING COUNCIL NOMINATED FOR PSPO AWARD

Percy
Well it certainly livened up the area around Rainham two women were in a street fight just before the school broke up.
Revolutions are always verbose.