Gooshays Bye Election

Ian James
Hi Angry Peeps

The Tories have called the Gooshays Bye election today and its on the 21st of March, its gonna be fun with The Tories Labour The Ra's and BNP going head to head, I'm told UKIP were out on the Hill today also.

Stand back and light the blue (excuse the pun) touch paper.

Even though only 25% may bother to vote.
Proud to have been deleted but still not defeated by the Romford Maffia !

Re: Gooshays Bye Election

Lorraine Moss
Hi Ian, any idea who the candidates will be ?

Re: Gooshays Bye Election

Ho-Hum
This is difficult to call.  Labour and BNP are neck and neck there I believe (tell me if I'm wrong).  In my view, it's unlikely the Conservatives or Lib/Dems will break through but these are strange times and there are a lot of issues in the shaker....Will the electorate be thinking national politics or local and how many disenchanted people won't vote?

Re: Gooshays Bye Election

Ian James
Hi Lorraine & ########

No idea on candidates as yet as it was only called yesterday but expect a very dirty fight.
Proud to have been deleted but still not defeated by the Romford Maffia !

Re: Gooshays Bye Election

Independent man
Air Miles will have all his Young Tories swarming around Gooshays knocking on doors,as much as I hate to admit it when it comes to elections the conservatives are very well organised and that is why they do so well in Havering.
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave

Re: Gooshays Bye Election

Independent man
To all Lib Dems, Labour ,Green or Independent parties if I can help in anyway to stop the Tories gaining power in the Gooshays bye election please get in touch I will be happy to help.
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave

Re: Gooshays Bye Election

Ian James
Hi I-M,

I'm hearing that the Tory Candidate will be Marcus Llewellyn-Rothschild, I dare say the BNP will have a field day!
Proud to have been deleted but still not defeated by the Romford Maffia !

Re: Gooshays Bye Election

bellend
marcus llewellyn rothchild

Caseworker at Angela Watkinson MP
Chairman at Hornchurch & Upminster Conservatives
Past
Part Time Caseworker at Angela Watkinson MP
Deputy Chairman (Membership & Finance) at Hornchurch & Upminster Conservative Association
Accountant at Noble Clean Fuels Ltd.
Financial Operations Performance Analyst at BP Oil International Limited, International oil trading company
Financial Operations at BP Oil International
Pilot manager at BP Oil International Limited
Financial Assistant at Chevron
Accounts Payable Controller at Giant Group, Financial services company
Team Leader, Accounts Payable at BBC World Service Finance
Administrative Assistant at HM Customs & Excise
Branch Administrator at DSG

Re: Gooshays Bye Election

The Ear

Re: Gooshays Bye Election

Captain Blogger

Re: Gooshays Bye Election

Ho-Hum
Marcus Llewelyn Plant-Rothschild.

Would you plant your cross for this man?

Re: Gooshays Bye Election

confused of hornchurch
No, not unless he can be bothered to open his eyes so I can look into them and see if he is telling the truth.

I've seen better mugshots on the Met's most wanted site.

Re: Gooshays Bye Election

Romfordian
Probably praying to Alah
Not a party activist but WAS a Labour supporter

Re: Gooshays Bye Election

The Ear

Re: Gooshays Bye Election

Haa what a crack-if "Marcus Llewellyn Rothschild" wins in Gooshays I will eat my very very Top Hat-all he needs is dear old Angela, ye old leather whipper to make an appearance then its goodnight Vienna.

keep a swivelled eye on UKIP there canvasing  hard so I am told.

Re: Gooshays Bye Election

bellend
careful gaz, rossa may send round "the boys"

Re: Gooshays Bye Election

GAZZER
Hmmm I will take note Bellend-you may be right, Andy Pandy might send his gang round aka the flower pot men lol.

Re: Gooshays Bye Election

Mick Griffin

Re: Gooshays Bye Election

Lorraine Moss
Candidates have now been announced http://www.havering.gov.uk/Documents/Statement%20of%20Persons%20Nominated.pdf

Mick Braun, BNP
Paul Brown, Residents Association of London
Marcus Llewellyn Rothschild, Conservatives
Christine Mcgeary, Labour Party
Lawrence Webb, ukip
Darren Wise, Residents Association

Re: Gooshays Bye Election

Percy.
I would have stood myself but could not get the bands and Majorettes out in the cold weather it will have to wait until we have a summer election.