Global Debt

Re: Global Debt

Percy.
It was Australian town when I heard that some years ago he must have moved.

Re: Global Debt

Re: Global Debt

Percy.
I heard it was a guy called William came over to the UK from Normandy to take over the crown as the royals were broke.

Re: Global Debt

Hmmm similar to a post/thread that I posted a while back-all about our economic and fiscal structure being nothing but a big ponce scheme-why not just keep printing money-infact it struck me quite a while ago that most of the money I earn and pay out are just numbers on a online computer generated banking web site.

Perhaps this money just don't exist-if everybody in this country went to the banks on the same day and withdrew all there cash-would they be able to pay out.