George Osborn or Norman Lamont

Independent man
Is George Osborn the worst ever Chancellor of the Exchequer,George who has presided over the UKs Double dip recession and now the man in charge of finance as the UK loses its AAA rating.
Or should that honour go to Norman Lamont-Norman who was Chancellor on black wednesday 16th september 1992 when sterling was forced out of the Exchange Rate Mechanism.
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave

Re: George Osborn or Norman Lamont

GAZZER
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn thanks inde for wasting 30 seconds of my most preciouses life.

Re: George Osborn or Norman Lamont

Percy.
That honour must go to Anthony Barber 1970 /74 who floated the pound and liberalised banking we nearly went broke under his term and had to go begging to the European bankers.

Re: George Osborn or Norman Lamont

Re: George Osborn or Norman Lamont

GAZZER
.
We want GAZZER for our leader
 GAZZER-is a man of class
 We want GAZZER for our leader
 All stand and raise your champagne glass

 Gentlemen and ***assins and angry ladies of the night
 I call upon you this evening in the hope of shedding some light
 I can't go into detail or finger unfounded fools
 But there are some here amongst us that are not playing to the rules

Re: George Osborn or Norman Lamont

Independent man
Ho-Hum
           I knew you would just have to defend George even half his party know his a dead man walking love you.

Think about it you always defend the Right wing no problem that,s fine
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave

Re: George Osborn or Norman Lamont

bellend
when it comes down to helping the less fortunate or shitting on them i must also be a red

Re: George Osborn or Norman Lamont

Re: George Osborn or Norman Lamont

Re: George Osborn or Norman Lamont

Goood grief its got to be Gordon Brown by a mile-selling orft all our gold reserves but first informing the market what day he was going to sell- He also sold our country out to the EU-then by endorsing mass immigration took our economy to the edge of destruction borrowing billions to fund his multicultural disaster.

George Osborn inherited all the above and more-not sure if he is on the right track with his fiscal plan nevertheless he has a plan-time will tell eh.

Gordon Brown sold the future of Great Britain, he is as mad as a march hare.

Re: George Osborn or Norman Lamont

Re: George Osborn or Norman Lamont

The Ear

Re: George Osborn or Norman Lamont

Independent man
I would never support Gordon Brown I think he was nearly has bad a George Osborn,but maybe you could tell me if he lost the UKs AAA rating or if he got us in to a Double Dip Recession.
But I think its great that you defend George Osborn and are then are surprised if I call you a supporter of the right wing
Hi De Hi Ho-Hum

Great to be compared to Enoch