Gazzers handsome tips.

GAZZER
Beer Belly..

The Bicycle Exercise - best for targeting the six pack muscles and the obliques. To do this exercise, get into a supine position with hands at the back of your head. Bring knees to the chest while lifting shoulders off the floor. Slowly bring your right elbow towards your left knee as you straighten your right leg. Switch sides and continue in a pedaling motion.

Do 1 to 3 sets with 12 to 16 repetitions-can look and feel like GAZZER-Greeeeeeeeat eh.

More GAZTASTIC tips to come-stay posted

Re: Gazzers handsome tips.

bellend
hang a mo gazistic, bonkers boris is about to help, he's gonna spend £900,000,000 of your money doing what norman tebbit failed to do

Re: Gazzers handsome tips.

Ho-Hum
Handsome tips?  Not for me.  I was so pretty, even men used to whistle at me; so I went and had surgery.  Now my hooter is long and bent and one eye hangs on my cheek and if I flapped my ears I could take off.

No more wolf whistles but dogs bark at me.

Re: Gazzers handsome tips.

Hi Gazzer, could you do a demonstration video please?    You could become Angry's very own fitness guru.

Re: Gazzers handsome tips.

My mate and his ugly girlfriend.

Re: Gazzers handsome tips.

Hmmm I could do dear Mossy-but would it not drive the lady posters (and labour Nazi party members) insane with jealousy or desire.

However I do stage- Luuuuv tight thong aerobic classes- for the physical fit and attractive lady just a mere £1000 per hour(cash only) or try my new snogadoodle yogastic tickle tongue, meditation lesson-£14.80p.!!

Re: Gazzers handsome tips.

Ho-Hum
£14-80p, is that all you're paying...I'd be willing to try for a nifty fifty.

Re: Gazzers handsome tips.

GAZZER
£14.80p a tickle!!

Re: Gazzers handsome tips.

Resveratrol- a natural compound found in red wine- grape skins, blueberries, pomegranates and several other plants, has been found to benefit health in a myriad of ways. For example, previously- scientists have found evidence showing it prevents heart disease, helps keep weight under control, normalizes cholesterol levels and may prevent diabetes and even help treat- neurodegenerative diseases such as dementia.

Pints of Stella have also been found to produce anti-toxins and is loaded with very therapeutic agents one of these is alcohol. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I want beer.

GAZZER is out to play tonight-so I bid all you Angry people...nity nite

Re: Gazzers handsome tips.

Ho-Hum
Wow!  I must be the healthiest guy on the planet.  Cheers!

Re: Gazzers handsome tips.

The benefits of root veggy...

Due to the healing "yang" nature of these foods in traditional Chinese medicine- and their tendency to be more rich in minerals than many other vegetables- it may be safe to say that you can't get enough of them.

Look for radishes especially (black, red or white), as well as beets-carrots- turnips- horseradish and rutabaga. Ready to eat after steaming for just 15-20 minutes, root vegetables will help you feel both satiated and better grounded and may stop you howling at the moon on full moon days.

As my old school master Worzel Gummidge used to say "if it aint got a root I wont wear me suit" whatever he meant by that I will never know- just thought I would share it with thee.

This one time I saw aunt sally having tea and cake with the crow man.

Re: Gazzers handsome tips.

GAZZER
GAZZTASTIC GARLIC..

A true miracle food-garlic appears at the top of innumerable lists of foods that encourage overall health, and alkaline-forming food is no exception. Among its other benefits are its ability to promote cardiovascular and immune health by lowering blood pressure, cleansing the liver and fighting off disease.

Pop some Garlic under your pillow or string it across you door threshold-  a most wonderful deterrent to stop those unwelcome night visits from uncle Dracule or aunty Chiang-shih.

Re: Gazzers handsome tips.

Ho-Hum
Football - Gazza 'tied to bed' in life-saving treatment.

Former England midfielder Paul Gascoigne has revealed how doctors tied him to a bed to help him beat his alcohol addiction.