Gazzer Revealed

Lorraine Moss
Havering Forum exclusive, I finally met Gazzer.  Would you all like to see a photo?

Re: Gazzer Revealed

Percy
Noooooo.He throws no reflection.

Re: Gazzer Revealed

Re: Gazzer Revealed

Re: Gazzer Revealed

I've known him for years, exceptional banterist and fine fellow.

Re: Gazzer Revealed

Re: Gazzer Revealed

Ho-Hum
The true Gazzer pic.

Re: Gazzer Revealed

It was lovely to meet you mossy-had a nice lunch catchup soon xx

Re: Gazzer Revealed

bellend
gazzer outed

Re: Gazzer Revealed

GAZZER
she got me in the end Bellers-even ole GAZZER couldn't hold out for ever lol

Re: Gazzer Revealed

Lorraine Moss
We were saying yesterday that we should all arrange to meet up,  I know some of you did a few years back.

Re: Gazzer Revealed

GAZZER
yes it would be good-now my cover is blown I'm up for it. Next Saturday at the Harrow?

Re: Gazzer Revealed

confused of hornchurch

Handsome beast isn't he.

Re: Gazzer Revealed

I can't do next saturday, I have got a party to go to. How about the following saturday?

Re: Gazzer Revealed

GAZZER
yep sounds good!!

Re: Gazzer Revealed

on second thought I might be having that barby that I was talking about-what date is it?

Re: Gazzer Revealed

Lorraine Moss
Hi Gazzer, Saturday week is the 22nd.

Re: Gazzer Revealed

GAZZER
ok x

Re: Gazzer Revealed

I'm up for that.
I've met a few posters on the site but it would be good to have a night out with everyone.