Former Rosindell Assistant was in gay relationship with suicide victim

Former Rosindell Assistant was in gay relationship with suicide victim

Council Witness

Re: Former Rosindell Assistant was in gay relationship with suicide victim

fred
And.Whats the story Ladyboys fall out? Be a storyline on one of the soaps if it hasn’t already been.

Re: Former Rosindell Assistant was in gay relationship with suicide victim

Percy
Poor Andrew another tragedy he has to live with.

Re: Former Rosindell Assistant was in gay relationship with suicide victim

Council Witness

Re: Former Rosindell Assistant was in gay relationship with suicide victim

fred
You can note what you want mate,just like any other murder that or any other day sad,but if we had a proper judiciary that actually locked people up instead of acting like overpaid social workers people might start to think about the consequences of their actions,it probably wouldn’t have stopped her murder,but it might stop some of the serious anti social behaviour we are experiencing at the moment,just a thought.
By the way did you have any joy about the question I asked regarding how many councillors are doing it for Love  in this once great city of ours?

Re: Former Rosindell Assistant was in gay relationship with suicide victim

dalek1
I liked your last comment Fred how many councillors do it for love.
Answer in all likely hood is quite a few.
But then they get corrupted by the system and realise there's a lot of money to be made and use their pr people to spin out why they have cut this and that service and how they can justify why planning permission was granted on nature reserves and how it doesn't benefit anyone except the brownies in their back pockets.
As much as individuals they fall into the system and that's the real corruptor.
However as many still sitting in our hallowed council chambers know some go feet first into the abyss knowing how it works in the first place and milk it for all they can line their own pockets with.

Re: Former Rosindell Assistant was in gay relationship with suicide victim

fred
Here’s a sentence from the book I’m reading.”It is not impossible that support seemed to be withdrawn when the necessary payments were not made to all and sundry.

Re: Former Rosindell Assistant was in gay relationship with suicide victim

I don't know enough about Havering's councillors yet, but I've yet to meet anyone with a good word for "The Leader". I note from comments on this site that he's regarded as merely a puppet whose strings are pulled by others. Be that as it may, he puts the "expenses" brass in his bank account regardless!

Re: Former Rosindell Assistant was in gay relationship with suicide victim

dalek1
Michael I've not been posting on this site as long as some of the regulars like Lorraine Phil Connie and Bellers but I promise you fella keep reading and when you have the chance look at some of the past threads.
When you have you'll see for yourself what we as Havering residents are up against as opposed to the people supposedly elected to serve us.

Re: Former Rosindell Assistant was in gay relationship with suicide victim

Thanks Mister d - I'll keep reading and learning. Havering seems to have some "interesting" councillors, not least The Leader.

Re: Former Rosindell Assistant was in gay relationship with suicide victim

next local election 3 may 2118, a similar result most probably. are most voters masochist?

Re: Former Rosindell Assistant was in gay relationship with suicide victim

That's a long time to wait for an election, bellend! I, for one, won't be around.

Re: Former Rosindell Assistant was in gay relationship with suicide victim

Bleedin' 'ell Bellers 2118 thats a long time to wait.
We'll all be posting from the great beyond by that time!

Re: Former Rosindell Assistant was in gay relationship with suicide victim

bellend
it is ain't it, try 3 may 2018