Football clubs

Percy.
Does any one know of a football club in Havering for five year olds.My Grand daughter wants to join one she is all Tom boy so can take hard knocks.

Re: Football clubs

GAZZER
Hmmm the Romford Labour party full of intellectual five year olds-but good girls footy team in havering I am not sure there is one??

Re: Football clubs

Re: Football clubs

Percy.
She had those but turned the pram into a wheelbarrow and her dolls house into a garage for her cars.She refuses to conform.We have her with us soon so we are planning on taking her to the speedway or moto cross.

Re: Football clubs

YMCA karate percy-thats where my daughters started there young day contact sports-best thing they ever did.

Re: Football clubs

Percy.
She is starting Karate next year her brother is a Black belt.She can not start till she is six.

Re: Football clubs

Independent man
Sometimes west ham play like a 5 year old girls football team try them
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave

Re: Football clubs

AngelDelight
Raphaels Park have various football groups there on the field on a weekend (all looks VERY organised!) and the smallest of the little people do look on the small side.
ob

Re: Football clubs

ob
elite colts play out of maeshals park they have a mini kickers group for that age girls too!!