Fantasy (or is it) breaking news.

GAZZER
Breaking news.

David Camaroon has admitted that he is a closet Gay Lord, in a statement he said:

When one has attended all boys boarding school for any length of time one becomes accustom to male company.

I remember with fondness when I was a fag for the bigger boys-My arse was regular whacked with a bamboo cane, because I was sometimes a very naughty boy- ahhh what great days.

Anyway the rumours are true after my divorce I wish to marry my long term lover Nick, or as I affectionately call him Cluggers.

Re: Fantasy (or is it) breaking news.

bellend
can this be true? or do you fantasize about our glorious leader

Re: Fantasy (or is it) breaking news.

Re: Fantasy (or is it) breaking news.

Mr Camaroony and his partner Cluggy have issued a statement regarding contaminated meat products as follows...

We suggest that all those with any concerns regarding contaminate meat products-should if worried only eat freshly shot pheasant- quail-partridge or rabbit. Other meats one might consider is Ham or pork indeed, only then if the livestock had been living and slaughter on ones 100 acre estate.

We will not be banning foods from EU countries because they wont let us.

Re: Fantasy (or is it) breaking news.

GAZZER
In an  interview  , the Prime Minister revealed that newcomers are to be banned from claiming legal aid in cases involving benefits, housing and other civil claims.

And the measure – expected to save taxpayers millions of pounds – is the first step in wide-ranging regulations to curb immigrants from getting immediate access to public services and benefits.

“We’re a fair country and a welcoming country, but not a soft touch,” Mr Cameron said. “Let’s make sure that ours is the toughest country instead of the softest.”

He has also ordered ministers to “think like Conservatives” and come up with fresh ideas for curbing immigrants’ access to the NHS, social housing and a string of welfare handouts.

In a wide-ranging interview with the Daily Express, Mr Cameron also spoke of his “immense frustration” at working with Nick Clegg after his Liberal Democrat deputy reneged on a deal on reforming Parliamentary boundaries.

He also vowed to keep Chancellor George Osborne in his post despite Britain losing its cherished AAA credit rating.

But he reserved his strongest words for a pledge to go far further in cutting annual net immigration.

Promising new curbs on benefits to try to discourage a massive influx from Bulgaria and Romania when border controls are relaxed at the end of the year, he said: “I think the most important thing is to make sure that while you have free movement you are not a soft touch.

“That is why we are going through, in fine detail, our benefits system, our tax system, our health system, our housing system, every aspect of our welfare system.”

Mr Cameron’s crackdown is designed to save cash from Britain’s £2billion annual legal aid bill.

Oh deary me I have had to cut it there because it is making oi laugh so  much Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shit there I go again- "Cast Iron Camerloon" promises? he cannot stop any of these immigrants getting everything we get. his masters in Brussels wont let him, another lie, giving billions away in foreign aid saves our defence money- 2 aircraft carriers with no planes, good thinking dobbin.

Helping the aged? yes on a Liverpool care path and supporting the chief of the NHS who has a record of killing off over 1700 at only one of his hospitals.

Just look at our economy, its not a bitch boy history graduate you need but hey that's what we have, brave dave says he's doing a great job, how would he know? its the people who are suffering under tax after tax while his friends who caused the problem get off without even a slap on the wrist.

We cannot even get rid of terrorists in this country, our judges wont let us, why do we need them to teach us how to blow the government up?

Its sad to say but we have been sold down the river without a paddle, the quicker the millions of new immigrants arrive the quicker will be the revolution. You are all talk and an arrogant excuse for a human, you're a traitor and liar! You have now outranked Blair as the worst PM in history! (That's saying a lot) indeed all those Labour left wing morons also need to be arrested and imprisoned for destroying my country it economy and culture.

Re: Fantasy (or is it) breaking news.

Captain Blogger
Every aspect of the British establishment is broken, The politicians, The Clergy, The Banks, Local councils, Business, The police.... All are rotten to the core with liars and thieves.

There is one way these thieving lying God forsaken parasites can stop immigration....

GET OUT OF THE EU BEFORE THE FIRST OF jAN 2014....

Re: Fantasy (or is it) breaking news.

GAZZER
 Not only is Great Britain broken so will be all countries-as the promiscuous worship of all things decedent prevails and becomes the norm liars and criminals abound, this must come to pass. A new spiritual Babylon, a city which will become the incarnation of ancient Babylon, but will not be a literal Babylon-will be worshiped by the multitudes.

This world is the child of the Antichrist-latitudinarian, and syncretistic, the one-world system of the last days will have no tolerance for true Bible-based Christianity and will seek to persecute and annihilate believers in Christ unmercifully.

However Rome may well be the religious Babylonian city of the MODERN world in the first half of the Tribulation-the last of the popes as prophesised will be appointed soon-so Angry people these may be the last days eh.

A bible prediction states-At the time of her destruction there will be a disturbance in the sun and moon-so keep your eyes to heaven and be watchful-you have been warned Angry humans!!

Re: Fantasy (or is it) breaking news.

bellend
ooo i love it when you fantasize gaz do it some more

Re: Fantasy (or is it) breaking news.

GAZZER
lol..I luv rubber pants.